Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 this Weekend, KTU Broadcasting Live Dj Riz, Moody, & Aubre

This Friday, February 25th KTU Broadcasting Live with Crooklin Clan's own Dj Riz, and Joe Giorgio. 18 Girls, 21 Guys

Saturday, February 26th Dj Moody & Aubre, Performing her KTU Smash Hit "If You Dont Know Me By Now" and "Stand Still" 21 Girls, 23 Guys

attachment.php?attachmentid=38176&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38177&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38178&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=38179&stc=1

I'LL HAVE THE SHOTS OF KETTLE ONE READY :clap:

I went there for the last time on Saturday, 2/19. I paid $4 to park, $15 at the door, $2 to check my coat and that was mandatory as the bouncer made me check it, then some amateur bartender gave me a split second pour drink for $9 with no vodka. What a waste of money. The friends that I was with said the same. None of us will go back again. No justified reason(s) for the high prices.

What is with the management behind the bar with suits on? Nobody wants to see the owners/ managers behind the bar until closing. I see them taking the bartenders tip money. Total amateurs, 100%. Are they that hurt for cash that they can't wait until 3:00?

It always seems that the people that continue to defend the place either work there or promote the place. I have yet to hear a review that was good from someone that is not on the payroll there. :vomit2: Good luck after May 27.........................

I went there for the last time on Saturday, 2/19. I paid $4 to park, $15 at the door, $2 to check my coat and that was mandatory as the bouncer made me check it, then some amateur bartender gave me a split second pour drink for $9 with no vodka. What a waste of money. The friends that I was with said the same. None of us will go back again. No justified reason(s) for the high prices.

What is with the management behind the bar with suits on? Nobody wants to see the owners/ managers behind the bar until closing. I see them taking the bartenders tip money. Total amateurs, 100%. Are they that hurt for cash that they can't wait until 3:00?

It always seems that the people that continue to defend the place either work there or promote the place. I have yet to hear a review that was good from someone that is not on the payroll there. :vomit2: Good luck after May 27.........................

i'am sorry about the bartenders, as management concern they are only changing our money, they are not taking bartenders tips.. we are not amateurs, and not hurting for money.. trust me!!! come to the vip room and see me!!! i'am sorry u had a bad time. :love:

i'am sorry about the bartenders, as management concern they are only changing our money, they are not taking bartenders tips.. we are not amateurs, and not hurting for money.. trust me!!! come to the vip room and see me!!! i'am sorry u had a bad time. :love:

Not for nothing, but I think 5 dollars for a coors lights is a bit to much, but it won't stop me from going back though. Maybe you can run some drink specials through out the night. :love:

:worry:

They should stick with the Diner business

I love the place and I don't work there. S9 and S4 are my favorite clubs in NJ... All clubs charge at the door, park'in and coat check...what r u cheap? Cause if ya can't pay to party...stay home wit yo' mama & papa...or go to diner whatever that means??? :gang:

I dont get it, why would you want to walk around a club carrying your jacket all night? Is $2 really going to hurt your pocket? If thats they case, leave your jacket in the car.

My god, youre are such a baby. Also, $15 to pay at the door, is a standard cover price for a club in Jersey. It doesnt sound like you know anything about clubs.

You also said something about management being behind the bar. They are taking $$ out of registers. If you knew anything about clubs or have spent time in them. There is no possible way you can keep all the $$ you ring in the register for the whole night. ONLY if its not busy, then i would say you can. Its standard procedure. lol Its really common sense.

I dont work at Studio 9. The reason I am telling you that, is because you actually think anyone that is giving their opinion has to be working for the club. lol

You really have problems. There are allot of people that love the place. They are not going to post anything to you cause what you say is just plain stupid.

I have been going to Studio 9 since the place opened up, and all of my girlfriends love it. They have improved allot of things since the grand opening. We like it allot. Just as much as other clubs.

Seriously bro, if you dont like the place thats too bad for you.

You said your peace, GET OVER IT ALREADY! lol

Obviously, its YOU that is the AMATEUR that is talking all this nonsense in every post.

You really are taking up space in CLUBPlanet. Im just sick of hearing the same thing over and over again from you.

You need some love in ya hun. Its so funny how you can have so much hate and anger over a club for god sakes. No one made you go there.

You did, you didnt like it, you said your peace, now just move on with your life and post something else.

I dont post much on this site. I just joined it last year, but I have been reading and entertaining myself on this site for many many years now. I just love the drama that goes on here. But what you have to say is just plain annoying, and I had to post something.

Take care, enjoy your week. :)

I dont get it, why would you want to walk around a club carrying your jacket all night? Is $2 really going to hurt your pocket? If thats they case, leave your jacket in the car.

My god, youre are such a baby. Also, $15 to pay at the door, is a standard cover price for a club in Jersey. It doesnt sound like you know anything about clubs.

You also said something about management being behind the bar. They are taking $$ out of registers. If you knew anything about clubs or have spent time in them. There is no possible way you can keep all the $$ you ring in the register for the whole night. ONLY if its not busy, then i would say you can. Its standard procedure. lol Its really common sense.

I dont work at Studio 9. The reason I am telling you that, is because you actually think anyone that is giving their opinion has to be working for the club. lol

You really have problems. There are allot of people that love the place. They are not going to post anything to you cause what you say is just plain stupid.

I have been going to Studio 9 since the place opened up, and all of my girlfriends love it. They have improved allot of things since the grand opening. We like it allot. Just as much as other clubs.

Seriously bro, if you dont like the place thats too bad for you.

You said your peace, GET OVER IT ALREADY! lol

Obviously, its YOU that is the AMATEUR that is talking all this nonsense in every post.

You really are taking up space in CLUBPlanet. Im just sick of hearing the same thing over and over again from you.

You need some love in ya hun. Its so funny how you can have so much hate and anger over a club for god sakes. No one made you go there.

You did, you didnt like it, you said your peace, now just move on with your life and post something else.

I dont post much on this site. I just joined it last year, but I have been reading and entertaining myself on this site for many many years now. I just love the drama that goes on here. But what you have to say is just plain annoying, and I had to post something.

Take care, enjoy your week. :)

May I buy you drink if you go this Friday?

:pint:

sorry if u had a bad time....but if ur goin out u should expect to spend cash unles ur used to free loading all the time which very well is probably the case. i've been hanging out at studio 9 since it opened and i've never had a bad time there n my friends would tell u the same. why dont u stick 2 local bars where amature hour every night n leave the partying 2 people who dont bitch about trivial crap.

Some of the things I read on this forum amaze me..to the extent that I have joined my first forum ever.

First and foremost, I am an employee. I work the VIP bar on saturday nights so I am easy to find.

The physical club itself - it is an absolutely beautiful place. I have been in many clubs in NY, Chicago, LA, Miami and I put Studio 9 against any of them. The decor is first class, no expense spared. The sheer size alone is phenomenal as I have always found overcrowded clubs a true mood killer. To have well over 1,000 people in there and still be able to dance and socialize is a huge benefit.

The cost - The way I was raised..if you cant pay then dont play. That being said you could always save the parking money by finding some street a couple miles away and leave your jacket in the car so you could freeze your a@% off. You will now be $6 richer. I hope the sarcasm was detected. $15 to get in..well that is fair for what you are experiencing. I dont want to spend more time talking about $21. If you want cheap then go to a pub, if you want to be surrounded by pretty people in a hip environment let the moths out of your wallet. The drink prices are fair and there are frequent shot specials and liquor promotions

Management behind the bar - There are times throughout the course of the evening that I need a manger behind my bar...and at times maybe even an owner. I see no need to go into reasons of why I need them there...but for those that have worked in clubs or those that have dealt with bottle service volume can figure it out. The fact that someone is aware of that (as a customer) makes me think there are ulterior motives and YOU ARE WATCHING THE BUSINESS END MUCH TO CLOSELY when you are supposedly out to have a good time. I personally would be more focused on all the attractive woman walking around than a man in a suit behind the bar. Do you REALLY think that owners of a multi-million dollar establishment need tip cup $$???

Sound system - State of the art...gimme a break.

The club gets better on a weekly basis as improvements are always being made. I see (at my bar) many, many, many repeat customers. The volume speaks for itself. PEOPLE HAVE A GOOD TIME THERE. I am proud to be part of that good time and I have no ulterior motive.

I will end my "first forum post" as I now have carpal tunnel from typing so much!

• 2 weeks later...