Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit is FREE this THURSDAY!

-DENNY TSETTOS spinning

-FREE Glow stuff

hahahahahaha

thats the only way they could get people there to hear this nightmare - make it free, lmao

way to go denny, you got a thurs night gig, that they won't charge cover for, and they give you bottomless beers.

congratulations, you made it! :vomit2:

-DENNY TSETTOS spinning

-FREE Glow stuff

hahahahahaha

thats the only way they could get people there to hear this nightmare - make it free, lmao

way to go denny, you got a thurs night gig, that they won't charge cover for, and they give you bottomless beers.

It's Free because it's the first Thursday...

Shit man, only in NYC; when you complain about

high club prices... then complain when they listen.

I don't know about you...

Me? I'm gonna take me cheep ass over there and get slammed!

MegaClubKid

"Where's the party at?

-DENNY TSETTOS spinning

-FREE Glow stuff

hahahahahaha

check this out man... denny is a great DJ, im saying this because i am the type of person who would never do the jersey shore thing and i never listen to KTU - BUT, denny rips the decks man... he really does and if you havent heard for yourself, you should go... and you should stay late cause his sets get wicked...

its not all ktu crap, def isnt...

do you see that pic above? you know who that is, right? the two big Ds... Danny and Denny... where was this? at deko lounge in NJ... denny held it down that night and "everyones" superstar local came down to fuckin NJ to support...

so could he really be that bad? could all you haters really be that much "cooler"?

doubt it... go and check it out while it is still free... either way, denny gets paid so what if spirit is kind enough to make it free for everyone to check out this guy?