Clubplanet Nightlife Community

barry is still the man

FlipsSOE

i am extremely anti- juice and think people who do them (especially when they don't even play a sport is just plain stupid)

with that being said- whether barry did actaul steroids knowingly; i don't look at the guy any differently. he is extremely talented, and always has been. steroids can't give u baseball skills; something which barry obviously has. i can't wait til he blows by fat boy baby ruth, and the great hammering hank.

go barry.

:hat:

it doesnt give you the skills, but it does allow you to hit that ball an extra 20-30 feet and turn a long double to a home run. no one disputes the fact that he is the most talented player in our life time. he won , what? like 2 or 3 mvps and was hitting 30hr's and about .300 before he got REALLLLLLYYYYY BIG.

hell, if that is the case, i cant wait for some body builder to learn how to bat and watch him DH and get 40-50 hr's a year.

yeah but he doesnt tower all of his homeruns. i'm sure that w/o bieng juiced instead of having 73 HR in one year he ends up with 50-55.

and i dont believe that shit that he didnt know what the clear and the cream had in them when he used them. he's probably so dedicated that he knows what he's put in his body -food, supplements, etc- each and every year for the past 20 years. he knows what his workouts have been each and everyday as well, so dont give me that BS that "i didnt know what they were."

and if he was cheating (which he was) then pitchers should have also been allowed to cheat-to keep the playing field level. allow scuffed balls, vaseline on the balls, heavier balls.

I give mad props to Barry Bonds for the press-conference yesterday.. I thought a lot of what he said was right on.. I agree that himself and the other players in MLB do not want to embarrass the game of baseball...

His comments on Jose Conseco were hysterical... Barry said he was a better player than Jose back then, and he's still a better player now:laugh: That conseco was part of the bashboys and that he has zero records yet talks a lot of shit. :laugh:

I was rolling when Barry told the media that they all lie - and so that was cheating - therefore should they all have * by their names? :laugh:

Best Sportscenter I've seen in ages was this morning... i watched it from 8a,-10:15am. :laugh:

yeah but he doesnt tower all of his homeruns. i'm sure that w/o bieng juiced instead of having 73 HR in one year he ends up with 50-55.

and i dont believe that shit that he didnt know what the clear and the cream had in them when he used them. he's probably so dedicated that he knows what he's put in his body -food, supplements, etc- each and every year for the past 20 years. he knows what his workouts have been each and everyday as well, so dont give me that BS that "i didnt know what they were."

and if he was cheating (which he was) then pitchers should have also been allowed to cheat-to keep the playing field level. allow scuffed balls, vaseline on the balls, heavier balls.

From the beginning of his career until about 2000 or so he hit 3 balls farther than 400 ft. From 2000 - present it's about 30 or so and counting. That speaks volumns

From the beginning of his career until about 2000 or so he hit 3 balls farther than 400 ft. From 2000 - present it's about 30 or so and counting. That speaks volumns

i'm not doubting his natural talent for the game, nor his natural talent and the skills he has developed and perfected as a hitter. read my first post on this thread.

steroids make you faster, steroids make you stronger, steroids make you recover faster. bonds would not have the same offensive numbers right now if he had never gotten juiced.

steroids make you faster, steroids make you stronger, steroids make you recover faster. bonds would not have the same offensive numbers right now if he had never gotten juiced.

true...but it also makes y our body breakdown earlier. we saw this last year in giambi.

bonds has never been on the disabled list for a long period of time. and he is in his 40s!

true...but it also makes y our body breakdown earlier. we saw this last year in giambi.

bonds has never been on the disabled list for a long period of time. and he is in his 40s!

we dont know how much each one used, what other products each one used as well, for how long, genetic predisposition, interaction with other stuff he might have taken, etc. canseco used them, and he looks ok. mcgwire also, sosa.