Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Sex board meetup?

liqidtouch

I did? really? you're joking, right?

thanx anyway. :) I heard about it on my satellite radio, I'm not kidding u, apparently it's hush hush, I'm just the messenger. I hope it is true as I'm tired of bad rumours.. tiesto dying and hopefully not this.

There is always cosmic gate, tons of cp ppl will be there for sure.

They always show up at trance nights

OMG HAAHAHAHAHAH

YOU Just gave me the BEST REP point message i have ever read HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks nyckitty69- ill guess we will have to see

Ok... you got me thisclose to claiming "bullshit!"

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.......... 'cause yer you. ;)

But seriously.... still ANOTHER reason to get a digital camera. You see how many links in that glass chain of yours can possibly break?

Whereas... today... I ran outside with the camera, took some quick cock picks in the sunshine to email my girlie at work... 2 minutes later, I'm wired to the computer and mailing them out. Pretty soon... we're both cumming together, cross-town. :bounce:

Yeah yeah....like I said, I'll treat myself on my b-day. Til then I'm SOL. Will work on them this weekend.

Have I said I HIGHLY recommend a digital camera, yet???

:biggrin:

Yeah yeah....like I said, I'll treat myself on my b-day. Til then I'm SOL. Will work on them this weekend.

yes, u sent that to me.. lol!

Can I please exchange the beer for a volvic and lemon?

check your reps

someone has one about BEER hahaha

now someone find me or photoshop me a REALLY good pic of a klondike

i have one in mind but i dont think youll quite get it

:heart:

I just got back from the gym. Dropped 187 to 182 in 7 days esp cuz I got on the stage last night at the club and danced 2 hours, then 1 hour on the floor (80s night lol), and I dont show it, but im pissed cuz 182 is too light. But I am in such pain :( omg. Im lifting too hard. At least the gashes (plural) lol are healing. My bud says TED (united's site) is carrying 90 fares ... I think Ill be on the computer all night looking up shit lol

Get some sleep beautiful. Talk manana.

if i attended one of these cp board meet ups, some chick would want to go home with me, and i'm just not sure how i feel about that. the only chick i know i'd go home with the first night from this board is mystify22. and she doesn't post here anymore. so there goes that idea. ahhh what could've been. lol. :love:

wow. U :rock:!!!!!!!!

... Most of the chicks I hang with never eat. They wouldnt like you.

yea i stopped hanging out with club - crack whores couple of years back. now my women r a little more sophisticado.

btw- i'm going to LA may 26-30. any suggestions on what i should do, and where to meet the sleaziest chicks??

yea i stopped hanging out with club - crack whores couple of years back. now my women r a little more sophisticado.

btw- i'm going to LA may 26-30. any suggestions on what i should do, and where to meet the sleaziest chicks??

Re-read this thread. Youl'll know where to be May 26 to 30th. And thumbs down to the bashing the skinny girl comment .

104.40 USD per person

Leg Flight info Date Depart Arrive Stops

1 United Airlines 1480

(Operated by United For Ted)

Meet Ted May 26 7:00 am LAX 8:07 am LAS Non-stop

2 United Airlines 1481

(Operated by United For Ted)

Meet Ted May 30 6:55 am LAS 7:56 am LAX Non-stop

Guest onisakura
wow. U :rock:!!!!!!!!

... Most of the chicks I hang with never eat. They wouldnt like you.

Im not afraid to eat......i guess that means we can't hang out huh?

Hey, give me some links to airfare....i want to go but the fares from Fl are like $280 and i can't swing that especially since im going ot NYC again at the end of april.

Im not afraid to eat......i guess that means we can't hang out huh?

Hey, give me some links to airfare....i want to go but the fares from Fl are like $280 and i can't swing that especially since im going ot NYC again at the end of april.

Ok. :D