Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Off The Top Of My Head.

MysticRain

This may not be that great but I got bored and just rambled this piece off the top of my head...so enjoy.

Lowering your head, you begin to lick slowly along my swollen lips, quickening the pace of your fingers inside me. You continue running your tongue along my wet folds, avoiding my hard, throbbing clit. I feel myself beginning to approach orgasm from your fingers thrusting inside of me, and then I feel the heat of your mouth close over my clit and you suck hard. As I explode beneath you, I soak your lips and chin with my juices as I scream out your name. You finger me and lick small circles around my clit until I push your head away, panting and moaning with every breath. Easing your fingers out of me, you lie beside me, gently guiding me to lie on my side, facing away from you as your wrap your arm over my side and pull my back against your chest.

Feeling the length of your hardness against my lower back, I reach back to stroke you. You moan against the side of my neck, moving down to line yourself up with my slippery pussy. In one powerful thrust you enter me, and then lie still as you feel the tight heat of my pussy enveloping your cock. We begin moving together slowly, your lips on my shoulders, whispering things that make me moan with anticipation. I push back against you as your hand grasps my breast, toying with the nipple. impaling myself deeper on your cock. We make slow, passionate love like this for a while, but then I move just far enough forward to cause your cock to slip out of me. Enjoying the slow pace of our union, you groan in frustration and try to pull me back into position. Reaching back, I rub your cock along my slippery wetness a few times, getting the head of your cock slick with my cum. You gasp again as you feel me guiding you to my tight, puckered ass hole. I run the tip of your cock over it a few times, spreading my moisture, and then return it to my pussy, taking the full length of your cock into me and then guiding it back to my ass. I push back onto you this time, feeling you fighting to lie still. The blunt tip of your cock is stretching my ass, and I can feel the burning sensation. Moaning loudly, I slowly push down on you until I feel the release of tension as your head slips inside of me. I yell, reaching back and placing my hand on your hip to hold you still as I get used to the feel of you inside me.

This may not be that great but I got bored and just rambled this piece off the top of my head...so enjoy.

Lowering your head, you begin to lick slowly along my swollen lips, quickening the pace of your fingers inside me. You continue running your tongue along my wet folds, avoiding my hard, throbbing clit. I feel myself beginning to approach orgasm from your fingers thrusting inside of me, and then I feel the heat of your mouth close over my clit and you suck hard. As I explode beneath you, I soak your lips and chin with my juices as I scream out your name. You finger me and lick small circles around my clit until I push your head away, panting and moaning with every breath. Easing your fingers out of me, you lie beside me, gently guiding me to lie on my side, facing away from you as your wrap your arm over my side and pull my back against your chest.

Feeling the length of your hardness against my lower back, I reach back to stroke you. You moan against the side of my neck, moving down to line yourself up with my slippery pussy. In one powerful thrust you enter me, and then lie still as you feel the tight heat of my pussy enveloping your cock. We begin moving together slowly, your lips on my shoulders, whispering things that make me moan with anticipation. I push back against you as your hand grasps my breast, toying with the nipple. impaling myself deeper on your cock. We make slow, passionate love like this for a while, but then I move just far enough forward to cause your cock to slip out of me. Enjoying the slow pace of our union, you groan in frustration and try to pull me back into position. Reaching back, I rub your cock along my slippery wetness a few times, getting the head of your cock slick with my cum. You gasp again as you feel me guiding you to my tight, puckered ass hole. I run the tip of your cock over it a few times, spreading my moisture, and then return it to my pussy, taking the full length of your cock into me and then guiding it back to my ass. I push back onto you this time, feeling you fighting to lie still. The blunt tip of your cock is stretching my ass, and I can feel the burning sensation. Moaning loudly, I slowly push down on you until I feel the release of tension as your head slips inside of me. I yell, reaching back and placing my hand on your hip to hold you still as I get used to the feel of you inside me.

I don't care if you're a dude or not...that shit was hot

:type:

I took writing in HS...so your fucking point is.............

everyone took writing in high school reading too. But what you should do is post some god damn pictures so we do not go through this everytime you post. A lot of people have rubbed one out to "girls" that turned out to be guys and it has damaged them. Same way some people will never ever ever ever hook up with an asian "chick" at the club again.

She was adjusting the radio on the shelf next to the bed. Her jeans hung just a bit lower than waist and there you saw the thong, the one that I bought her, riding out of the jeans. She had that soft white lingerie top on, and her hair smelled wonderful. I slowly eased myself behind her. I slid my hand around her waist as she continued to turn the dials of the radio. I eased my crotch against that ass. That ass. What an ass. She started to moan as she felt my bulge grow in my crotch, pressed up against that ass. That ass.

I slid my left hand around front and grabbed her stomach firm and pulled her tight upon my crotch. My right hand slid around front, grabbed her chin and started to kiss her neck. Up to her ear. Inside her ear. Nibbling her ear lobe.

That was enough. I couldnt wait.

Both hands dropped. Down. To the button on the jeans. Pop. Zip. And in one motion, yank. The jeans were gone. And you could see that thong on that ass. That ass. I unzip, and down flew my jeans. I pulled my dck out of my boxerbriefs that now hung around my waist. I bent her over. I felt her up. She was wet. Very wet. She grabbed the shelf. I pulled the thong to the side. And in I went into that wet pssy. And deeper. And then she let out a moan, a big moan.

And in a heart beat, she grabbed the shelf and away we went. She bended down, face on the sheft, standing, as I pounded. Pounded. That ass. What an ass. Items started to fall of the shelf.

I grabbed her head of hair with my right hand. Into a pony tail I took it. And I yanked it. As hard as possible. As I pounded. That ass. What an ass.

My left hand slapped the ass. Slap. As hard as I can slap.

I dropped some saliva in midair down at her ass crack. My left hand eased up on the ass crack. And then I stared to finger her hole with my left hand. She was getting fingered in unison to me railing her.

She moaned louded. I yanked her hair harder.

That ass. That wonderful ass....

How do you not know I'm a chick......do you ever listen to the way I talk....I whine...I nag.....I hold grudges. But w/e. Pics are coming soon.

that´s right, you show too many signs you´re a female and try to hard too prove it. that is suspicious behaviour.

i put my money on the theory that darkvixen is the fsn of lalate. check out their stories, they read almost alike

that´s right, you show too many signs you´re a female and try to hard too prove it. that is suspicious behaviour.

i put my money on the theory that darkvixen is the fsn of lalate. check out their stories, they read almost alike

Now darkviken is me? LOL

Oh...and ya.....me and my boy here LALate are the same person....yeah...that's why we're both on at the same time...NOT invisible...god you fucking stupid people.

you seem to know a lot about how a messageboard works for a girl...........

see guys, you just have to push his buttons and he falls back into his natural manly habits.

people are the most honest when they´re angry ;)