Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is There Something......

vampress

that just drives you crazy about a Woman or Man???

For example, Smell, Attire, Shoes, Hair, or anything that when you see this person with it on you just want to rip their clothes off and fuck them silly???

Mine is Smell and Clothing.......a guy in all Black for some reason it just makes me moist, and Dark Blue Shirts as well.

A good smelling man is oh so nice, not so strong that it acts as a repellent.

Now Attitude to me is the key to basically making you one of the chosen ones...that non-chalant, but very confident (not cocky) attitude is such a turn on!!!!

the sexiest thing about a woman

her eyes........ her smile.........

for me and call me weird. i get turned on the most by women who dress professinally. a woman in a sexy suit. one that fits around her curves perfectly...

a woman who know what she wants and is honest with herself.....

showing less. is more........ for me that gets my blood boiling.........

The classic slicked back hair and Mediterranean look of rudolph valentino or that Eastern European look of adrien brody. I'm a sucker for guys who look like the walked out of the 1920's.

However, if they don't have the personality to back it up or they don't know how to treat a woman, I don't find them attractive anymore. I care more for personality. Self confidence is def hot

that just drives you crazy about a Woman or Man???

For example, Smell, Attire, Shoes, Hair, or anything that when you see this person with it on you just want to rip their clothes off and fuck them silly???

Mine is Smell and Clothing.......a guy in all Black for some reason it just makes me moist, and Dark Blue Shirts as well.

A good smelling man is oh so nice, not so strong that it acts as a repellent.

Now Attitude to me is the key to basically making you one of the chosen ones...that non-chalant, but very confident (not cocky) attitude is such a turn on!!!!

Eyes. Beautiful eyes can simply melt me. They're just the hook tho. (Ignoring the obvious, here... such as great ass, breasts or overall bod.) When I'm reeeeeaaaaallly close to her... my face thisclose to hers... while whispering into and lightly tonguing her ear, while she does the same... cheeks and eyelashes and lips baaarrreelly making contact... inhaling and taking in her wonderful smell. That type of womanly smell that is pure intoxicated air. It's enough to make me putty... to completely relax me... while, at the same time, increasing my blood flow.. and driving me mentally AND physically into a tailspin.

OMG.... :drool:....

I.... FUCKING..... LOVE that!

ps... vamp, thank you for making me think of this. ... still <3 you as a new CP catalyst for great threads.

Eyes. Beautiful eyes can simply melt me. They're just the hook tho. (Ignoring the obvious, here... such as great ass, breasts or overall bod.) When I'm reeeeeaaaaallly close to her... my face thisclose to hers... while whispering into and lightly tonguing her ear, while she does the same... cheeks and eyelashes and lips baaarrreelly making contact... inhaling and taking in her wonderful smell. That type of womanly smell that is pure intoxicated air. It's enough to make me putty... to completely relax me... while, at the same time, increasing my blood flow.. and driving me mentally AND physically into a tailspin.

OMG.... :drool:....

I.... FUCKING..... LOVE that!

ps... vamp, thank you for making me think of this. ... still <3 you as a new CP catalyst for great threads.

You are very welcomed;)!!!

Anything to keep your blood flowing!!!