Clubplanet Nightlife Community

facials...

Guest gabo

You mean the Skeet Skeet???

Well again it depends on the moment and the guy, just like swallowing, I love getting it on the small of my back, tits, and tummy!!!

Not sure if you read my masturbation post or not... but seriously, if you get me hot enough... you just might get it on all three spots at the same time. ;)

Seriously, tho... imagining fucking that beautiful ass of yers... and that you'd get off even more when I explode on yer back???? :drool: x 643!!

Not sure if you read my masturbation post or not... but seriously, if you get me hot enough... you just might get it on all three spots at the same time. ;)

Seriously, tho... imagining fucking that beautiful ass of yers... and that you'd get off even more when I explode on yer back???? :drool: x 643!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well my post was not intended for you to :drool: but I guess it's awesome that you find my posts such a turn on!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well my post was not intended for you to :drool: but I guess it's awesome that you find my posts such a turn on!!!

Wait, wait, wait.... you say some shit like:

Well again it depends on the moment and the guy, just like swallowing, I love getting it on the small of my back, tits, and tummy!!!

... and you don't expect me to :drool:?? Hellooooooooo. :biggrin:

And yes... I suppose I've made it quite clear over the last week or so that yer posts most definitely, usually, are quite a turn on for me.

How's the filming coming, btw?? ;)

"selfrespecting" ??

why would you say that? you're being sarcastic, right?

lol no i am serious for once. i dont like cum. i hate it near my face especially. i dont care who says they like it, it is nasty & you only ike it because it is some weird turn on because you know it is *naughty*.

you do like it in your face and itsnot something to do with being "Bad" or pleasing your man?

Guest gabo
Girl,that shit Hurt in your eyes......I found out the hard way :woah2:, yeah and the hair is a NO NO :bigfinge: !!!!

mmmmm the site of cum dripping off a girls chin is sooo yummy and her with a big smile wanted more as she scoops some off her chin into her mouth. :love:

Screw that.......did you ever see those HBO specials "Real Sex" where it showed people that store it in the Refridgerator and use it as toothpaste and other crazy shit???

Some people are just to dam extreme!!!

WTF....no I missed it.....I dunno about toothpaste but it's good for the skin.