Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just read on JP's board hes leaving Spirit....

tony41

Tomorrow is his last night....says he wants to do more producing.

Have a feeling Victor Calderone will do the Saturday spot.

Shake up in clubland

Already a thread about it....too late sucka.

Not that big of a shake-up in clubland. Is one club, one night...there are a lot more things going on than JP at Spirit.

I have a feeling you're wrong

Already a thread about it....too late sucka.

Not that big of a shake-up in clubland. Is one club, one night...there are a lot more things going on than JP at Spirit.

I have a feeling you're wrong

ok let's put the hate to the side for a quick second... jp @ spirit saturdays was the biggest sat night weekly (by ONE resident dj) the city has seen for a while... carry on...

let's face it....... personally(and this is my opinion) Spirit is a horrible venue.......... vibe sux and it is run terribly. never really had a awesome time there and ive been there plenty of nights on a sat. and for even other events.this is my opinion and how i feel bout that place, and dj should look into finding a residency on sat. night elsewhere. the security is horrible in that place too.

ok let's put the hate to the side for a quick second... jp @ spirit saturdays was the biggest sat night weekly (by ONE resident dj) the city has seen for a while... carry on...

Will disagree with you there dan. TIMMY REGISFORD has his faithful followers from all over the world at SHELTER sat nights sunday mornings for 14 YRS now.

Will disagree with you there dan. TIMMY REGISFORD has his faithful followers from all over the world at SHELTER sat nights sunday mornings for 14 YRS now.

ok we can agree to disagree... ;) i havent checked timmy regisford out at shelter ever... but im pretty sure jp at spirit had a bigger following... not making it into a contest or anything so dont take it the wrong way gabe... i could be wrong too.. who knows??