Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!James Zabiela @ crobar this friday!!yay

Sasha and James.

Sasha was the one who put James on and signed him up. I have read a few things about these 2 back to back. Me is already more than anxious to hear this set. Last time though when James came to crobar it was the usual, free b4 midnight. But with sasha on the card, you would have riots ..

nice kid, took out the time to talk to me and my boy, not all about himself. His last set just left me in awe. Half the time i couldnt figure out what he was doing. The one thing i have to say is this. He has an imagination that will make you dance till you cant no more!

i wanna check this out - but whats up w/ all the sasha parties being 18+?

the more they bring in at 30 a head allows them to pay sasha and still make a profit on the night. also a lot more money is made when most people are drinking water at 5 a bottle. pure profit for crobar. 18+ nights are always big money makers. enjoy.

Guest onisakura

Oh man you guys are so lucky. 30 bucks is so worth it. Ill have to wait till conference to see him here in Miami. Jigga is hands down my favorite DJ.

Guest onisakura

I dunno, Jigga is best appreciated when he does his own thing for a while. The man really knows how to work the equipment.

You've never heard sasha ever??? :what: shame on you!

How are they doing this BTW? Are they tag teaming or is one going on after the other?

no dear .. i never heard him "live" before .. i heard his cds and he did not impress me . but i know that many djs do much better live than on cds ..

but u know .. i might not get to see him this time either .. gotta help a friend with some stuff so i dont think i will make it this time either .. oh well .. may be next time ..

and how come we never meet ... ???? hehe

peace