Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm in a nosy mood today, how many bones has everyone broken???

i've broken my leg, my foot, my wrist, 3 ribs, my collarbone, my jaw in two places, my cheek bone, eye socket and nasal cavity. all the face breakages were at the same time but the others were throughout the years. some were gymnastics injuries, one was a car accident....i'm just a little clumsy and fall down a lot. so, who else has been broken?

oh, i forgot one big one -- my heart a few times frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Broken bones:

Collar bone - 4 years old, fell off a jungle gym

Wrist, 2 fingers, skull - Getting hit by a car while on my bicycle.

That's all the bones I've broken although given all the bruises and road rash I have had in my time, I'm kinda surprized I haven't broken more...

cwm13.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Two toes, my index finger, and most painfully my kneecap!! OUCH!! cwm14.gif 5 months in crutches + 2 of rehab... Surgery, 3 pins and 2 wires... Needless to say, at the end of the 5th month, I was up in Twilo bouncin like a bunny hehehe biggrin.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

my pinkie cause i fell . . . my collerbone cause i was pushed . . . my nose . . . and a slight stress fracture in my neck after a car accident . . . def. had my heart done over once or twice too. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I broke my left wrist a few years ago on vert. ramp skateboarding. When I first fell it kind of felt like my bone just crumbled like when you break up Ritz Crackers. Anyway for some stupid reason I thought that I may have just dislocated it, so I grabbed the thing and pulled it away from my body and it didn't seem to want to pop back into place. At this point my mind was a lil' confused and and the pain started to set in, ambulance was called and I was on my way to the hospital. i remember the Doc. putting my middle and my pointer finger in these mesh sleves that fit snug on my fingers and held my hand up in the air, with my arm hanging there, still all tweaked, the Doc. put a weight on my elbow to pull and set the wrist. At this point the pain was unbearable until he (the Doc.) came walking over w/ this needle. I remember him injecting my wrist w/ morphine, looking at my Mom and being like ----Yooo, this ain't soo bad.

A couple of hours later and I went back to the park and they gave me a free T-shirt. it wasn't so bad of a day.

well i only broke my ring finger when i was 14 playing basketball, but i was always falling and getting sprains, cuts bruises. and when i was 8 i was at chucky cheese's and i split the back of my head open. then last year got into a car accident hit the winshield and split the front of my head open

cwm29.gif

------------------

" Life is like a melody, only the lyrics are messed up"

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 11-28-2000).]

Left pinkie finger (playing tennis), 3rd left metacarpal (a bone between the wrist joint and the root of the middle finger on the left hand - courtesy of my cousin), and a hairline fracture of a rib - this one was totally self-inflicted in the gym... oh yeah, do teeth count? Top front two, both of them...

Originally posted by resident:

Left pinkie finger (playing tennis), 3rd left metacarpal (a bone between the wrist joint and the root of the middle finger on the left hand - courtesy of my cousin), and a hairline fracture of a rib - this one was totally self-inflicted in the gym... oh yeah, do teeth count? Top front two, both of them...

teeth? i forgot about the teeth...done that too....fell on face a couple of times!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

well i only broke my ring finger when i was 14 playing basketball, but i was always falling and getting sprains, cuts bruises. and when i was 8 i was at chucky cheese's and i split the back of my head open. then last year got into a car accident hit the winshield and split the front of my head open

cwm29.gif

At least you got some symmetry going...

cwm13.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

I was that kid you always hated... never broken a bone, never had a cavity, 20/20 vision. But, since I'm a dancer I've had a good amount of other injuries (countless pulled hamstrings, sprains, lost toenails - damn classical ballet -, major bruises after being stomped upon by 3" latin heels at ballroom competitions, etc.). I also have 2 very hyperextended knees (the left likes to pop out every now and then, too!). Aah, the life of a dancer...

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

now this takes the cake for stupid human tricks... hehe. i cringe when i think about it. last february we had a party while me and my roommie still lived at the campus apts. well we're all drunk but me and her though we were more sober than we were , there's this balcony at the end of the hall and she went out to smoke so i went with her, even though i dont go figure, well here the door closed behind us, locked us out cuz they put new locks on the already ghetto doors, we try to go out through the basement door down the other hallway, here hte alarm goes off, so of course she's like the balcony isnt that high off the ground, we can jump. yea well idiot here tries to climb over the railing to jump so i can get back in the building and let her in. well it was rainy and slushy that night, my hands didnt get a good grip on the bars, and i slipped, fell landed badly on my right leg, broke my tibia at the ankle and was in a cast and crutches for about 6 weeks. needless to say , she felt bad and stupid as well for evne suggesting such an idea, and i was just in a lot of fawkin pain, so i feel for you guys that have multiple breaks. yea and the bitchy nurses at the hospital make me fill out paperwork while i'm hyperventilating and then leave me to sit there for like 20 min. and there were no patients besides me there, with no pain killers. arghhhhhhhhhhh.

just my stupid dolla's worth.

cwm24.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

OK, I have a good one!

I broke my tailbone! Now on rare occasions if I sit the wrong way in a chair I'll get "stuck". Someone actually has to come over and pull me up because if I try to myself I get a searing pain right up my spine. I must put pressure on a nerve or something. It jurts like a BITCH but I just sit there laughing hysterically because it is soooo ridiculous! You can even feel that it is a little crooked right on the tip if I'm laying on my stomach!

Other than that I've broken a thumb, both of my pinky toes, and I think my 5 yr old broke my nose. Didn't confirm that one but there is a little tiny bump near the top that was never there before he clocked me w/his head.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

This will make people laugh im sure...my ankle when i was 13 and fell...2 ribs in a car accident...the same ankle again a year later...then i broke both wrists on the same snowboarding trip..and 2 fingers while snowboarding again....

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

I broke a toe in a wild romp a few years back. Then this year I broke the left collar bone in a fall from my motorcycle.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

Two toes, my index finger, and most painfully my kneecap!! OUCH!! cwm14.gif 5 months in crutches + 2 of rehab... Surgery, 3 pins and 2 wires... Needless to say, at the end of the 5th month, I was up in Twilo bouncin like a bunny hehehe biggrin.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"