Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm in a nosy mood today, how many bones has everyone broken???

broke my right wrist twice, 4 fingers, and my big toe. now if we r talking stiches i must have had a million of them i was a crazy little boy growing up.

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

Haven't had any broken bones as of yet (crossing fingers) considering how clumsy I am myself cwm27.gif , but I have to say my heart has been broken many a time...So I decide to play it safe and sit on the sidelines frown.gif...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

I've broken my collar bone when I was 12. It was a freak roller skating accident. There I was, grooving to Def Leppard as I zoomed around the rink. When, all of the sudden, there was a huge pileup behind me. It started a domino effect until it caught up with me. I was pinned. As I looked up, all I could see was some 300lb behemoth flailing her arms as she headed right for me. There was nothing I could do! My entire body was under the mound of teenagers, with only my head and shoulders protruding from the mess.

It was like a slow motion sequence from a John Woo movie. I could see her getting closer and closer and there was nothing either one of us could do. Her skate rammed into my collar bone, causing her to fly through the air and clear the pile (I probably saved some lives). I remeber hearing a loud crunch and feeling sharp pain in my collarbone.

Next thing I knew, I was in a hospital bound ambulance. Once I got there, the x-rays confirmed the fracture. I was fitted with a brace that went across my chest and over my shoulders and was unceremoniously released.

I spent the rest of the summer on the beach. To my horror, when the brace was finally removed, I had tan lines as if I'd been wearing a girls' bikini top. Unfortunately, it was September and I had some explaining to do in the boys' locker room.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Broke my nose when I was 7, Had it rebroken at 28........HEART has been broken many times!

The heart hurts the worst!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net