Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear Jonathan Peters,

Jonathan peters kind of does suck.. he is definitely a sick ass over mixer, but how many times I've seen him live and been stuck in a k hole wondering why he has me trapped in the worst song ever for like an hour.. Its great if he has you trapped in a hot track but he tries to i think piss people off by playing a crappy song for as long as he can and then of course when he drops in a banger the place is gonna go nuts..

Without Drugs jonathan couldn't make anyone dance.. factory lived on the Drugs every week you would meet the same guy at the same place and he would have the same drug order ready for you..

with so much going on in New York and all the big trendy clubs doing so much quality overseas entertainment, people will quickly forget about JP,, yeah he will still fill a club every month but I think thats it.

as for his production its ok not great,, but even when you produce banging tracks and your record company presses the wrong tracks on thousands of vinyl (after all this time) not only does it make you look bad it makes us your fans (yes I am a fan because of what he did for the scene , not cause he's a good dj) it makes us think do you really give a fuc*..//

most real djs will do this (i know the usual nyc: jr, dt, vc, peter, ...) do ; sasha/digweed/... do.

what's that? a physical endurance contest? do they get to pee in the test tube afterwards?

err...yeah...i'd rather go with the dirtbag look, it's the latest from mugatu right? he's so hot right now...

zoolander3.jpg

i've heard a bunch fo sasha sets and have seen footage consisting of him smoking cigarettes talking to people during the song and then walking back up to the tables and mixxing a record.. maybe he does do remixes on the fly but i havent heard any.. sasha is still an incredible dj and im not taking that away from him...

about the physical endurance contest... i dont approve, i think they are lame and they bring down the dj... much more filler a lot less bangers.. im all about a solid 4 hour set... very few filler tracks and nothing but good beats.. im not really a jp fan either.. he barely cracks my top 50 dj list... he's good to go hear on a saturday night when noone big is in town... no more, no less...

im not a huge fan of his productions either i think excuse me senor is whack... but that's me.. gti was an ill song but whatever... who cares that noone else plays it... the vibe that comes when that track gets played is great... and that's what the night is about... a few months ago at spirit he teased the crowd with a 2 second sample of the song and everyone went nuts... if he could make the crowd go nuts then he can't really be that bad of a dj..

err...yeah...i'd rather go with the dirtbag look, it's the latest from mugatu right? he's so hot right now...

zoolander3.jpg

blue steel!! ferrari!!! le tigre!!!! they're all the same look!!!! doesnt anybody realize this!!!!! i fell like im taking crazy pills!!!!!

who cares that noone else plays it... the vibe that comes when that track gets played is great... and that's what the night is about... a few months ago at spirit he teased the crowd with a 2 second sample of the song and everyone went nuts... if he could make the crowd go nuts then he can't really be that bad of a dj..
that means they arent that good

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills whenever I read one of these threads, b/c they are the same thing OVER AND OVER again. I have no idea how you JP haters can devote so much time to a DJ you don't even like...The thing I don't understand is why people start threads like this. Yes, these boards are for posting your opinion, but I'm not going to start a thread that says "PVD is garbage" just b/c I don't happen to like trance. Everyone likes different things, so if you're just going to say you don't like something for no reason, no one cares (unless it's funny, then you can say whatever you want :) )

that means they arent that good

i dont even know why i am acknowledging this lame reply bc i know you post a lot of shit just to get a rise out fo people... but you aren't gonna succeed here.. im nto gonna defend a dj who 2 years ago i didnt like.. im nto a brownnosing jp fan or an ex-factory rat... i actually just started getting into jp this year...

danihawk... yeah i know a lot of people post a lot of shit to get a rise out of people... i think this post was funny and i think 411 succeeded in gettign a rise out of people and as long as it's funny it's all good..

i dont even know why i am acknowledging this lame reply bc i know you post a lot of shit just to get a rise out fo people... but you aren't gonna succeed here.. im nto gonna defend a dj who 2 years ago i didnt like.. im nto a brownnosing jp fan or an ex-factory rat... i actually just started getting into jp this year...

danihawk... yeah i know a lot of people post a lot of shit to get a rise out of people... i think this post was funny and i think 411 succeeded in gettign a rise out of people and as long as it's funny it's all good..

exactly you have defense cause its true...his productions suck