Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What goes on you Southern Biatches?!?

pookie23

Never seen yours...

<---was gonna say something naughty, but I'll shut up now!

I lied. :biggrin: They're more of a 35B-C. I'm always spilling out of my 34b Calvin cloth bras...

35-24-34!!!

kiss MY Ass bitches :moon:

go on...say it naughty!

I wasn't talking to you. :pint:

i thought you had me on "ignore" :laugh: but n e ways....it's message a board and as always i call it like i see it regardless of who it is....when i saw you on sat you definately didn't look anything more than a "B"........but what do i know about boobs......LOL

Arrrr...Raincry and Orisha, arrrrre two o' me favorite wenches fightin' again? What be I t' do wi' th' both o' ye if I canna get ye`s t' come t' th' peace table? I be havin' high fondness fer ya`s both but th' fighin' be makin' this old swashbuckler sad. I be thinkin' that I may be havin' t' sail down t' Florida an' put th' both o' yous o'er me knee an' spank both o' yer asses till they's red an' well taught.

Arrrrrr, me tinks I like th' idea.

(*shouts to crew*) "Prepare t` set sail fer Florida, boys, booty awaits in th` land o` sunshine an` sweet honeys! I be havin' sum spankin` t' do, but nay th' spankin' that ye lonely lads be doin' below deck when yer alone! Tis be a sweeter type o' booty spanking! Thar be a reason they's call me Captain Booty, after all! Arrrrr!"

I was wearing a jacket. You're SO observant.

I don't have anyone on ignore- cuz I don't care.

yeah the jacket you took off to try and dance in front of me with your two left feet.....LOL

so you don't care eh....riiiiiight.....dude....you lie so much that it's about time you start remembering your past lies. after all, isn't that part of your job? go ahead...lie about that too....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=175001&page=5&pp=15&highlight=diabolique

Posts: 2,443 reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

All I said was I prefer ass. She came here and started s**t. I'm just telling her to STFU if she's just here to insult. Are you guys that dense that you can't see that?

guess so.

rach, could you uh, take down those old pix in your test forum you saved of me from 3 years ago? it's wack that you saved pix you took of me, and posted them, sometimes under an alter ego... thanks. I put you on my ignore list, so whatever u just said ^^^

Last edited by Diabolique : 01-23-2005 at 11:14 AM. Reason: welcome to the first and only member to my ignore list!

why are you starting shit from months ago? I send you a nice rep point, and now this? wtf did I do? You do know there losers on here that try to pit us against each other, so if anyone said anything in the last few months, it sure as fuck wasn't me. I even thought about telling you about it.

I restored my ignore list awhile back- so what?!? :rolleyes: I stopped giving a s**t. god knows what I don't read, and maybe that's why i'm chill.

move on honey. mooooove on :idea:

I don't hate you. I just don't care. no ill will.

focus on yourself rain. ;) you will be a happier person bcuz of it.