Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia at crobar 03/12

F*ck yeah!! My boy Firedup and I will be celebratin our bdays...rolling in with a crew of 15...

...and yes i will be behind the back bar at 4am...

...autographs will be given out by requests ;)

Do we get to give you birthday punches?

'n happy b-day missy, feel like i known you for so long already bantering back and forth on this digital divide :love:

see ju manana muchacha

All i know is DT comes on at 12am and i should be inside by then. Have ot be at work by 930am but will probably be leaving by 1030 or so, fuck my job. Anyhow most of ya know what i look like so hopefully i can put more faces to names. And a meet up at 4am sounds tempting but hard. Getting of the dancefloor for one reason, and then walkign thru people will be insane as well. HAPPY BDAY to some people who i read bday it will be. HAVE FUN EVERYONE and i cant wait getting otu of work at 4pm and time to nap.

Elements........better Have Tunnel's Name In It........if I Know Dt...

It Will

Let nobody tell you what to do....

You've got to live your life and see it through...

Keep on living the way you are....

Just to know that will make you a star...

"Be Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Let nobody tell you what to do....

You've got to live your life and see it through...

Keep on living the way you are....

Just to know that will make you a star...

"Be Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yo im goin to temple first but ill be there prob around like 5

HAPPY BDAY to some people who i read bday it will be. HAVE FUN EVERYONE and i cant wait getting otu of work at 4pm and time to nap.

Thanks Gabe and Kimee!!!

All I know is that I stayed in last night, in bed for 12 hours and I'm carbo loading all day today...I'm ready to bust some serious moves

If I dont see anyone BE SAFE and HAVE FUN!!!! :bounce::bounce:

Ahhhh, I can't wait!! :bounce: I wanted to sleep a little before I headed out but i think i'm way too excited to sleep. I've been in the best mood all day...lol I think i'll be wearing a white tank with a cross on it and black pants. if you see me say hi!

i'll be there with my wifey tonight (thank you allan!!!)....i'll be wearing a brown t-shirt that says "trust me i'm a virgin"....can't be missed ;) come say hi peoples! we'ze gonna rippppppppppppppp it tonight!

glad i could help mike .. hope u guys had good time . i did not see u at the end .. i guess u left early ???