Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jets off to a roaring start in free agency..

I really want to see Kevin Jones tear it up next year... the guy could plow through anything in college, amazing strength and talent.

As long as he's healthy!!! And Roy Williams is siiick....

It'll be interesting if they bring in a veteran QB... i think this might be Harrington's last year unless he takes em' to the play-offs....

Losing Fergie hurt the most but they will bring in Blalock to replace Lamont. Mckenzie did not have such a great year and wants too much $$$.

I think Bradway will pull off a trade or 2 + the Jets have the money to go after a Fred Smoot.

As for the Lions, Charlie Rodgers will break his collarbone again in preseason & Joey Harrington is a poor man's Browning Nagle (all arm - no smarts or touch.)

g.g

Ferguson and Jordan can be replaced in the Draft...Mason really hurt though :(

I agree, Ferguson is going to hurt some, but the Jets gave him a good offer, he made up his mind already that he wanted to play for the Tuna and the Cowboys have enuff money to overpay.

Lamont,If the raiders really did give him that money, then good for him, but he's not worth it and how can anybody knock on the jets for not paying a back up rb anything close to that. Lamont in my eyes is a little overrated.

What he had close to 500 yds this year? minus 120 against the dolphins in a blow out monday night game were the dolphins couldn't tackle nobody, how explosive was he really? He came into games in great situations to avg over 5 yards a carry. What are we supposed to tell Martin who lead the NFL in rushing, a class act, comes to play every day hard, hurt whatever,year after year............to take a seat? Ok

Lets see what Jordan does in a whole season as a starter.

Lets get a good db, another good wr, have a nice draft, sighn a solid back rb, and keep Mckenzie if he's not to greedy.

Nice pickup...see not worried at all!

Not a bad fallback option... I would liked to have gotten someone who's a little more of a banger like Lamont but i'm not complaining...

PS: Lamont got sick money... He doesn't make that much less than Curtis..

Wait a sec...you lost Law, Andruzzi and Troy Brown - plus your 2 coordinators...hold back a lil bit ;)

law, andruzzi, patten, phifer, and brown...and the 2 coord's...but the core is still there and the talent will grow...i smell a third ring in a row...