Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ultra_nyc

When i left crobar on friday i was given a flier for ultra 7. Now besides this being a straight kick to the nutsack cause i cant go, i noticed something looking over this huge ass piece of marketing. ULTRA_NYC START SPREADING THE NEWS!!! SEPTEMBER 2005. So umm, does anyone have any idea what this is about?!

When i left crobar on friday i was given a flier for ultra 7. Now besides this being a straight kick to the nutsack cause i cant go, i noticed something looking over this huge ass piece of marketing. ULTRA_NYC START SPREADING THE NEWS!!! SEPTEMBER 2005. So umm, does anyone have any idea what this is about?!

Didn't they say that for the last 2 years? :laugh:

Didn't they say that for the last 2 years? :laugh:

Yea right, there have been numerous festivals planned in NYC the last few years and none never happenned. Some were pood planning, some were for no promotion and some just couldnt get their act together.

I hope it does happen but i doubt it will.

fuck that, who cares. That many djs in one day/night is fucking stupid. Every time a vibe starts building someone else will come on and change shit up. More like a concert then anything.

agreed, i prefer fewer djs doing longer sets compared to 50 doing like 45 minutes to an hour sets, its just pointless.

sorry to say but thats never going to happen EVER,, but it would be pretty cool tho... i hope youi people noticed but out NYC tri state scene is WACKK NOW.... a party that expensive is going to fail and the only out side venue big enough is Randalls island... plus the city will never give us a permit... i wish i could go to miami again this year i i had a blast in 02........

wrong, if they really wanted to, and did it the right way. they could pull it off. and i know they wouldn't actually try to throw a 40,000 party in nyc. but a few thousand. 5-8000 maybe? in some place like roseland or hammerstein.

If it's anything like the Ultra in Miami I'll pass...

I agree,

and the two times they had the soe on randall's island, they sucked.

Randall's island is a horrible venue, there is nothing for miles, cops are EVERYWHERE, and it is hard to get to.

Maybe they need something more creative, like prospect park, coney island, or the rockaways, etc etc.

My friend and partner Kenl put together one of the biggest festivals this town was ever gonna see (Waterfront Music Festival 00') on the Brooklyn pier, w/ mad DJ's rides and everything, and Guiliani decided to shut it down on a whim that morning. Who would take chances against that kind of shit?

My friend and partner Kenl put together one of the biggest festivals this town was ever gonna see (Waterfront Music Festival 00') on the Brooklyn pier, w/ mad DJ's rides and everything, and Guiliani decided to shut it down on a whim that morning. Who would take chances against that kind of shit?

I remember that!