Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the contender

alright enough of the women vs. men threads. ;)

im excited to see the permier of The Contender. Anyone else? I better see them put heart into their game; physically & mentally.

OHHH and i heard that after the show, one of the Contenders committed suicide!

It was great. I loved it...I cant believe Peter lost though he is a real bad ass when it comes to boxing but just looked out matched. I thought he was going to pull it off in the 2nd round but i guesse not. This show is like the exact same thing as Ultimate Fighter on spike tv. Except diffrent forms of fighting. Still a great show though its about time something good is on.

anyone catch the show? thoughts?

it was a really good fight. i was rootin' for Peter though. But you gotta hand it to Alfonso (wait, i think thats his name) HE BROUGHT IT! I was so into the match! The next show is on Thurs after the apprentice.

whattup, hottie? :lickit:

anyone catch the show? thoughts?

it was a really good fight. i was rootin' for Peter though. But you gotta hand it to Alfonso (wait, i think thats his name) HE BROUGHT IT! I was so into the match! The next show is on Thurs after the apprentice.

I'm pissed I missed it

When is it on again? We should make plans and watch it together :love:

Def a good show. Its funny that was one of the best fights iv seen in a while. Def thought Pete was going to win he was supppose to be the best on that team 21-0. Anyway always cool when the under dog wins. Good line up on Thur Apprentice and contender.

Anyway always cool when the under dog wins.

agreed, but Peter gave up a chance at some title to come onto this show. I think he just choked. That fight was the first time when his daughter came to see him. I think he just couldnt handle the pressure and plus, seeing his daughter probably made him s-o-f-t. You could tell that he was afraid to loose, instead of eager to win. it was sad at the end when Peter was in the shower crying and then saying that he had his shot and blew it...& now what?

agreed, but Peter gave up a chance at some title to come onto this show. I think he just choked. That fight was the first time when his daughter came to see him. I think he just couldnt handle the pressure and plus, seeing his daughter probably made him s-o-f-t. You could tell that he was afraid to loose, instead of eager to win. it was sad at the end when Peter was in the shower crying and then saying that he had his shot and blew it...& now what?

don't stop...I'm getting so turned on by you right now, you have no idea :drool:

:arrow:

speaking of ufs anyone actually watch those matches? def much more entertaining than boxing at least for me. a lot of very technical and sometimes brutal matchups.

and i caught a few mins of the fight last night on contender, what's the backstory for those guys? are they just trying to break into professional boxing or do they have some experience, cause from what i saw it was a terribly sloppy fight from both corners.

speaking of ufs anyone actually watch those matches? def much more entertaining than boxing at least for me. a lot of very technical and sometimes brutal matchups.

and i caught a few mins of the fight last night on contender, what's the backstory for those guys? are they just trying to break into professional boxing or do they have some experience, cause from what i saw it was a terribly sloppy fight from both corners.

bro, wtf? don't you see I'm trying to do my thing with clubbingirl :mad:

what's the backstory for those guys? are they just trying to break into professional boxing or do they have some experience, cause from what i saw it was a terribly sloppy fight from both corners.

umm, well from what i remember...

Peter from the EAST team was 3rd in the world & had a 22-0 record, well, until last night.

Alfonso from the WEST team had an 18-2 record. There's this guy Ahmad (the one who forgot the combination to the lock, dumbass) who says that the WEST has better/tougher competition.

There's a guy who was retired and coming back, 33 yrs old. Another whos 18 but holds a title. They all have very unique backgrounds but they are supposedy legit. Also, the matches on the Contender will count onto their record.