Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guilty feeling

fresinha12

i have that feeling sometimes but it's usually after I sleep with a girl who might have feelings towards me yet I don't have any for them (even though I might act as if I do so I can keep getting some of that pussy) but it usually goes away pretty quick and it's not something that would make me say no to there next blow job offer

man...you r one sick slider...usin and abusin the honies...LOL!!

i have that feeling sometimes but it's usually after I sleep with a girl who might have feelings towards me yet I don't have any for them (even though I might act as if I do so I can keep getting some of that pussy) but it usually goes away pretty quick and it's not something that would make me say no to there next blow job offer

I honestly cant do that...I value my words, if I say to someone that I care, I mean it...somehow I just cant lie and sweet talk to a girl just to get laid and then forget about her the next day....

I mean,I feel as if I robbed the girl of something, if I tell the girl I have feelings for her, just to get laid..

girls do the same shit...don't kid yourself

I honestly cant do that...I value my words, if I say to someone that I care, I mean it...somehow I just cant lie and sweet talk to a girl just to get laid and then forget about her the next day....

I mean,I feel as if I robbed the girl of something, if I tell the girl I have feelings for her, just to get laid..

gayest post EVER! :aright:

:screwy:

LOL...you never asked me...

not whole lot...just busy with school applications and trying to decide if I want to work one more year or should I goto columbia or INSEAD this year...

so whats up with you?

u never struck me to have an old lady fetish....:tongue:

what have you been up to?

he's tryin to get brownie points with the chicks on the board...LOL

lol......it might work for him.....you never know

when i was a lot younger i used to feel guilty after i played with myself.....but i can't say i ever felt guilty after sex........

:screwy:

LOL...you never asked me...

not whole lot...just busy with school applications and trying to decide if I want to work one more year or should I goto columbia or INSEAD this year...

so whats up with you?

take the year off and come down for conference...:biggrin:

I couldnt care less....

you come to a point in life when you realize all this playing around and just looking to get laid with the next girl is not taking you anywhere, especially when you know you are not interested in them and you just kinda abused their trust i guess...

the guiltiness catches upto you...after sometime...I guess I am at that point now...

he's tryin to get brownie points with the chicks on the board...LOL

and of course there were all those times I cheated on my girlfriend with nasty ass prostitutes but again, I got over it pretty damn quickly! I actually remember

this one time where I got a blow job from a hooker than went right to my ex girl's house and had sex with her. So obviously somewhere in between me nutting in the hookers mouth and the ride back to my girl's house that guilt went away

and of course there were all those times I cheated on my girlfriend with nasty ass prostitutes but again, I got over it pretty damn quickly! I actually remember

this one time where I got a blow job from a hooker than went right to my ex girl's house and had sex with her. So obviously somewhere in between me nutting in the hookers mouth and the ride back to my girl's house that guilt went away

:jawdrop:

i think i know the hooker you're talking about.....didn't i see a pic of her??