Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to go after 2 years off?

hey everyone

i have been out of the mix for all most 2 years and i want to start again.

i am in my late twenty's and want to start off slow.

where can i begin to go to with out feeling like a schaparone at my younger brothers dances?

lola

man house/dance culture doesnt stop at any age and people who think that cerain people shouldnt party cause of age, JUST DONT GET IT. Where to start well how bout telling us where yu left off, like what djs you liked hering live or what songs you like,clubs,etc. And everynight of the week theres a partying or 4 goin on so you can never stay home on any night if ya dont want to. Mind you this week the S MAN ROGER SANCHEZ is playing at CIELO on THUR, DJ VIBE is playing at SPIRIT on fri, DANNY TENAGLIA is playing at CROBAR on sat,TIMMY REGISFORD is playing at SHELTER SAT NIGHT/ SUNDAY AFTERNOON, DANNY KRIVIT is playing 718 SESSIONS on SUN. There alone you get a lot of diverse music and great music at that, crowd wise depending on what your most comfortable with will all be there as well. I'll be out on thurs,sat,sun so if you see me at those places please say hi if ya like. If not then have fun whatever you choose to go to.

Peter Rauhofer kicks off a new monthy residency this Sat, Mar 12 at Spirit, so there is a chance to hear great music that has no set "scene" yet. (although realistically you can expect some JP leftovers mixing with former Roxy boys).

why silverbull do you know partys that play edm that cater to mid 30"s-40"s?? lol

I do not know of parties that cater to a sertain age group but I do know people of that age and older still go out. Just hit up 718 sessions and you will find booth young and old getting down to the beats DK drops. House music is a feeling, do not forget that.