Clubplanet Nightlife Community

someone explain this mess

lollie60

the guy who wants to pee on me is this tv producer from LA. He sees me when he's in town. I don't know how big time he is but ...he does the whole Emmys. Golden GLobes thing and plays golf with one of the Lakers. Apprently he turns out to be a major Hollywood player in the business.

HE NEVER EVER TOLD ME WHAT HE DID OR WHO HE WAS. I found out on my own.

He got mad becuz the hotel he was staying at told him I asked about him . I wanted to know his last name and etc. A BIG FUCK YOU goes out TO MARITIME HOTEL.

He gets mad becuz I tried to find out who he is.

Then he yells at me " I don't want this to cause any problems !!"" starts getting all Hollywood bitch ass celebrity on me. How can there any problems when I'm here and he's in L.A ?

What does he mean by problems ?

A ) does he think I'll tell his GF ?

B)) does he think I'll tell the Enquirer , STAR or People magazine ?

C) tape him having sex and sell it online ? and have be it all over tv ?

I don;t think the tabloids + media would be very interested in his story anyways

not for nothing, but you TRIED to find out who he was...thats kinda psycho right there. If you think he's iffy, drop him. Sounds like your just cruisin for some big name guy anyway throwin out that he does this n plays with who n what not.

i dunno but you dont seem to brite considering your threads n posts and im wondering if this shit is even for real :no:

I don't cruise for celebriteis ..I sometimes tend to attract them ....sometimes

I mention what he does becuz this guy is not some young clubbing plaboy who thinks he's "somebody" . We're talking about a real professional in the entertainment field.

he's much older than the rest of CP

whats age have to do with it?

to be honest, if your being for real, it sounds like he just sees you for fun. Comes into town, has a girl waitin for him on the side and thats that. It sounds like he doesnt want you to know him more beyond whatever you guys do physically and if thats so, then drop it and move on.

Callin up a hotel to ask about someone, any way you look at it, its nuts. You can leave a message and what not but the hotel shouldnt be giving out private information, thats how it goes.

who cares??? he's obviosly got money to fly back and forth from Ny to LA....what the fuck ?? Just because he doesn't walk down the red carpet doesn't mean it wouldn't make a great story.........am I right??? Money Talks!!!!!!!

... :laugh: ... pretty much in a nut shell..... lol

...anybody we know lollie ? i'm guessing you are a knockout....please indulge me..or..well..uumm..us ;) ....

I'm not a knockout ...why you say that ?

no ..this guy is the only "Celebrity" from Hollywood that I met

the other is a NYC DJ everyone bashes also ...but he's not a real celebrity

these are the only two men in show business I've been involved with

I'm not a knockout ...why you say that ?

no ..this guy is the only "Celebrity" from Hollywood that I met

the other is a NYC DJ everyone bashes also ...but he's not a real celebrity

these are the only two men in show business I've been involved with

..what about that fashion "designer" baboo... didnt you say he goes to italy to eat truffles?.. he's got be somebody.....unless he was a fraud... dont hold out you hot thing... i'm curious...

..what about that fashion "designer" baboo... didnt you say he goes to italy to eat truffles?.. he's got be somebody.....unless he was a fraud... dont hold out you hot thing... i'm curious...

that was some guy on CP. I never met him I thought he was corny so I called him out on his lame game and he got REAL PISSED ! lol

what I wanna know is what is this shit with rich guys and their sick fetishes??? What the fuck???? I need to find one of them, figure out the their fetish, let them do it, exploit it....then tell on them in 20/20 special.....that's hot

I don;t get any money from them just good times ..sometimes

You'd be surprised some of the rich + successful dudes are the cheapest