Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox @ Crobar (18+!), Thurs 3/17

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Main Room: St. Patrick's Day with Carl Cox

Reed Room: TBD

Celebrate Carl Cox's crobar New York debut with a

special 18+ St. Patrick's Day Party!

"The People's DJ" Carl Cox –- NYC local favorite and international star Carl Cox plays a tune or two on St. Patrick’s Day in his first NYC appearance in over a year! Even the wee ones can join us for Carl O'Cox and do a jig to his hard house beats as we open 18+! A veteran of acid house and a master of techno, Carl Cox emits a love of his music that is dangerously infectious. This UK native will give you a St. Pat's day not to miss!

Click below for $20 advance tickets.

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=11666&ref=cp

18 years old to enter / 21 years to drink

crobar

530 W. 28th Street

(between 10th and 11th Ave.)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Main Room: St. Patrick's Day with Carl Cox

Reed Room: TBD

Celebrate Carl Cox's crobar New York debut with a

special 18+ St. Patrick's Day Party!

"The People's DJ" Carl Cox –- NYC local favorite and international star Carl Cox plays a tune or two on St. Patrick’s Day in his first NYC appearance in over a year! Even the wee ones can join us for Carl O'Cox and do a jig to his hard house beats as we open 18+! A veteran of acid house and a master of techno, Carl Cox emits a love of his music that is dangerously infectious. This UK native will give you a St. Pat's day not to miss!

Click below for $20 advance tickets.

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=11666&ref=cp

18 years old to enter / 21 years to drink

crobar

530 W. 28th Street

(between 10th and 11th Ave.)

GET READY FOR SOME SICK ISHT :afro:

The door price isn't set until the night of the event. Sometimes it is $10 more than the pre sale, but that isn't a hard and fast rule.

And folks, just my personal opinion here, but why hate on the 18-20 crowd? I'll be honest, we've only had 3 18+ nights so far and each one has been an incredible crowd and great response. As well as zero problems with those under 18 who all seemed to have come to dance their hearts out.

And folks, just my personal opinion here, but why hate on the 18-20 crowd? I'll be honest, we've only had 3 18+ nights so far and each one has been an incredible crowd and great response. As well as zero problems with those under 18 who all seemed to have come to dance their hearts out.

Thank You...Arc and Twilo were two of the best clubs ever and were both 18+...and who you would you rather be around some 28 yo douche in a button down that doesnt know who is spinning or an 19 yo who coming out to support the DJ and dance there ass off...?

Im torn between sometimes having 18 or 19 yr old goin to their first parties an not knowing exactly how to act.And of course idont prefer the 28 yr old not knowing anything bout the dj, but would also love the 30yrolds who know everything bout the dj and way more than the 18yr olds who only know a few hins.So if mixed together knwoledge and club etiqutte can be passed down and shared togeher.

i hate when a "big" name dj comes and its 18+ cuz then its pack with 15yr olds that look and act it on the "big night out at a ny super club". they can stay home and listen to metro mix radio or masturbate.

I usually feel the same way about tourists in ny, they sooo piss me off.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT thankfully its on a thurs so most will have hs the next day except for them spring breaker types.

I took off of work friday for this, and on saturday flying to chi-town with stompers to see him at vision, then flying back sun.. ha!

hmmmmm

how old r u ???

17, so ......

hehehehe

i hate when a "big" name dj comes and its 18+ cuz then its pack with 15yr olds that look and act it on the "big night out at a ny super club". they can stay home and listen to metro mix radio or masturbate.

I usually feel the same way about tourists in ny, they sooo piss me off.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT thankfully its on a thurs so most will have hs the next day except for them spring breaker types.

I took off of work friday for this, and on saturday flying to chi-town with stompers to see him at vision, then flying back sun.. ha!