Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls Trip- Where to go? April 22nd weekend

kimberlyco

Hello there, a couple of girls an I are visiting Vegas for the weekend for a girls trip April 22nd weekend. Can anyone suggest places to go for clubbing? We come from Chicago so any type/venue would be good suggestions we have everything here as well. I love house, my friends love hip hop... but don't really have a preference for this weekend. Also, how do you sign up for Guest Lists, and is it easy for girls to get in? Thanks!!!

Kimberly,

I just got back from Vegas myself. If you are going to be there on Saturday, I would recommend OPM@Ceasars. The Club is upstairs and shows views all around the forums in there. The place gets packed and the music is greatt! They play an array of old skool and HipHOp. Make sure you get there B4 10pm cuz it gets packed!

Ric

I'm sure if you ask politely the wonderful guys on here can get you set up on lists for whatever club you want to check out. ;) OPM and Tangerine have both house and hip hop. Other good places that are must sees: Ice, Body English, Ra and for after hours..of course Drais and I can help with that. Have a good time and stay safe. :)

Hey all :)

I'm coming into town for a girls weekend as well in about two weeks.

Will be in Vegas from Fri-Tues so Sat is our big night out.

Starting the evening at Chippendales at the Rio- I've heard its insane fun and we want to go look at the hot men...

Any suggestions as to where to go after? Has anyone been to any of the other clubs at the Rio?

Thanks!

Mer

Hey all :)

I'm coming into town for a girls weekend as well in about two weeks.

Will be in Vegas from Fri-Tues so Sat is our big night out.

Starting the evening at Chippendales at the Rio- I've heard its insane fun and we want to go look at the hot men...

Any suggestions as to where to go after? Has anyone been to any of the other clubs at the Rio?

Thanks!

Mer

Your best bet, get me drunk at Drais, and forget Chippendales, grab a limo, I'll give you the show of your life in the limo.

Whats sad to say is .... Id probably do it. lol

2003, W Hotel, New Orleans, early evening. approx 8 girls for a bachaluertte (sp) party come into this, everyone is in suit and tie including myself. I see their limo through the window of the bar right next to us. .... Lets just say, 20 minutes later, I was literally holding onto my pants for dear life as the bride to be's best gf is yanking down on my pants, belt is open and zipper down. Im shouting "in the limo! NOT in the FRIGGEN W!!!!"

Crazzzzyyyyyayy.

So anyway ......

yeah, after DV's shift, if Im in town, lets do it! Get the limo. ... and no video cameras.

Wow.

Well, as tempting as the offer is.... <dramatic pause>

I'm gonna stick with the Chippendales. You know, given that they are professionals. and might have done that sort of thing before...And you sound kinda like an amatuer. But, really, that's the ONLY reason. Otherwise, you'd be my first choice!

<lol>

muaha

Well how about this then: We go to Chippendales. Later, you can join us and then we can judge for ourselves... ;)

Dv- if you change you mind and want join, lol, i'm sure we could make room in the group for you. I could even buy you a drink with an umbrella in it ;)

Eric Estrada? Damn....I was hoping for the other Chip...What's his name? lol