Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vixen Pics

MysticRain

I will give you props, for trying to get me to post pics of myself...................buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, even though I am blonde i'm not as gulible. I already said that as soon as I see some of you guys posting and girls as well, then I shall post a couple more. Believe me I have a collection;)!!!!

I will give you props, for trying to get me to post pics of myself...................buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, even though I am blonde i'm not as gulible. I already said that as soon as I see some of you guys posting and girls as well, then I shall post a couple more. Believe me I have a collection;)!!!!

Alright lets get it starrrteddd!

Oh great Mr. the world owes me something has decided to grace us with his ever so hateful presence!

Don't get pissed at me 'cause yer weak attempt got you shot down before you were even in up in the air.

Might wanna get that rotting carcus expelled from your rectum, there buddy. All I did was laugh at YOUR joke... and you go off like that after a simple laughing smiley????? BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!

Don't get pissed at me 'cause yer weak attempt got you shot down before you were even in up in the air.

Might wanna get that rotting carcus expelled from your rectum, there buddy. All I did was laugh at YOUR joke... and you go off like that after a simple laughing smiley????? BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!

No no its based on your previous post as well! But your right I did go off and thats due to the fact that I just dont like you.

No no its based on your previous post as well! But your right I did go off and thats due to the fact that I just dont like you.

:laugh:

Wtf are you talking about, dude?? My previous post was about iamsamurai. Not to mention... I'm about the least "hating" person here.

So, again.... whatever the fuck is up yer ass... you might wanna go grunt it out real quick.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I actually just redid my hair so now it's more brown with highlites. And I always told you guys I only LOOK sweet n innocent. I have that cute young girl-next-door thing going on but yes...my looks can be deceiving. :devil:

And Vamp...me and my bf....it's over...calling the realtor today to sell the house. No biggie. Slowly getting over it.

wow shes real! i stand corrected DV :)

:bowdown:

your very pretty

but a word of advice....go into user CP and take off the ability to recieve private messages.

the men on this board are starved for any type of action....you will get endless PMs from the likes of Gabo, NMN, Lalate and stymie. i suggest you stay away from these sexual predators before they put they put their IP seduction on you. Be weary