Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vixen Pics

MysticRain

i was asking myself the same question... if i were the owner of some vegas magazine i wouldn´t chose you given the pics you posted. you´re cute but not magazine cute... he probably just wants some easy ass by telling you all this stuff how you´re gonna be big... after all you´re the typical actress/model/waitress combination that usually falls for this stuff ;)

I was just gonna ask her to post the pictures if they weren't the same ones she posted..LOL! :)

yeah, way to fuck up the entire thread and bring up her BF...guarantee that was your way of taking the spot light off of DV and trying to put it back on you...fucking caniving ass bitches :rolleyes:
No honey, you have no idea how wrong you are about me...........I can care three fucks about the spot light!!!

I only ask cause I was or am going through a similar situation and was concerned about her, cause I know that even though there is no more "LOVE" there you still care and have feeling for this person and it hurts regardless. Unlike you who only cares about seeing TITS & ASS, and can give a flying fuck if she is going through hard time or not. You guys seem to forget that everyone or at least some of us do have a normal life outside of these boards, and with life come problems!!!

So, honey I could care less about the spotlight on these boards, cause I can assure you I always have one on me where ever I go out!!!!

So in other words :finger2:!!!!

Vamp....:kiss2:

Thanks....it's tough no doubt but I think things will only get better from here on out. Everyone on these boards acts hard up when really they're no tougher in person because they too have life outside of here and it may not be all perfect. Plus, most the people here are only concerned with looks which is why most are still single. If people were true about who they were like you and I, this board would proly be a really cool fucking place. But for now it's just drama. A daily soap opera.

Vamp....:kiss2:

Thanks....it's tough no doubt but I think things will only get better from here on out. Everyone on these boards acts hard up when really they're no tougher in person because they too have life outside of here and it may not be all perfect. Plus, most the people here are only concerned with looks which is why most are still single. If people were true about who they were like you and I, this board would proly be a really cool fucking place. But for now it's just drama. A daily soap opera.

it only becomes drama if you let it get to you. Just let it fly, in the end your still hot and they can't tap your ass regardless. Best wishes on the spread.

I only ask cause I was or am going through a similar situation and was concerned about her, cause I know that even though there is no more "LOVE" there you still care and have feeling for this person and it hurts regardless. Unlike you who only cares about seeing TITS & ASS, and can give a flying fuck if she is going through hard time or not. You guys seem to forget that everyone or at least some of us do have a normal life outside of these boards, and with life come problems!!!

There is an old expression. Honest talk is a turnon. Im a person who likes to say it like it is. And damn, your comment rocks. NMN is cool.

The people who arent cool on this board - I dont respond to them. No reason to. Its a Cali thing ..... hang loose :D

A daily soap opera.

It was Caress soap we were talking about on ur first week of posts, am I right? lol

Oh a different subject, I would give a dollar for dudes ... some on this board ... that say seriously nothing more but "here I am ladies, who's ready to jump me?" Men laugh at you kids.

omfcking god.

So last year, my bday party was at the former Mansion of Dean Martin on the Sunset Strip, open bar, all night. Huge bash ....

.... so my boy wants to throw my bday party this month .. he justttt gave me the following offer - top hollywood venue, whole top floor for my party, free buffet, launch for vegaslate and 3 year anniversary for lalate. Im thinking of doing it. It would be tight.