Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who is going to Cream on Friday?????

Just outta curiosity, because i'd love to meet as much of you guys as i can i'll be in nyc for the weekend, and wanna see who's gonna be where, i dunno if i should stay at cream, go to twilo or what the hell is going on , but let me know who's gonna be where, i'm so excited to meet you guys, you all seem hella cool. cwm38.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

I'LL BE THERE !!!

I'LL BE THE LOUD ONE !!!

Hey and it does matter if you come even though you don't "know anyone"..

That's what we are all about .. we all share common interests and meeting each other face to face is the easy part....Technincally, we really all do know each other, through this board...We all post our thoughts, feelings, likes, dislikes and every day mishaps on this board......Most of us probably share more on this board than we do with people we intereact with on a day to day basis. So yes it does matter...okay sweetie !! Please try to come.. Even if it is only to one place.. i'll def be at Cream.. but NOT Twilo !! If not then try to make the dinner meet-up look at Mikey's (Apotheois) post!!

------------------

AIM vampie

i believe i'm going and i'm dragging you-know-who with me, then we're hitting twilo for carl cox. is it really free for the females b/f midnight, REALLLLY? and how the hell does one dress for somewhere like cream and then twilo??? can someone plz advise me???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

i really wanna come and see all you people i dunno if its in my cards tho .. maybe i can come by for a lil while liek a guest appearance ... i knwo if i stay long i'ma be droppin bankkkkrollllllllll and i cant be doing that with all the christmas shopping i have ot do ... ... hopefully i can come by for a while at least .. whats teh door .. how much is it on andy's list .,.. what are drink prices like .. ? typical rip off style ?// no one let me pull out the credit card or i will be hating myself and all of you pprobally when i find the total in my pocket in the am .. ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Hey Lola! Are you gonna bring Jessica with you for the birthday boy?!?!?!?! biggrin.gif

hehehehe......I don't think so...but I'll bring Birthday wishes and a kiss and a hug from her if you want smile.gif .........Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

omg i'm soooo fawkin excited i can barely fawkin sit still here in the lab. people must be lookin at me like why the hell does this stupid bitch have a silly smile on her face? tee hee smile.gif anyways i'll definitely be at cream that whole hook up thing with the ladies free before midnight is too good! plus i'll be happy to hit twilo afterwards with whoever wants to go, that is if i'm not flat broke by the end of the night!! i'm hopefully gonna be able to spend the weekend, if my cuz doesnt go with me to come see you guys, i'll stay out all morning if i have to, i'd hate to wake her up at like 5 am to sign me in downstairs. ouch! but either way, i'll find ya's. i'm the tall one with dark curly hair, and how should i dress? are black party pants ok? or do you girls wear clubby type dresses or what? help!!! i have to pack everything in this lil shoulder bag.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by risa06:

hehehehe......I don't think so...but I'll bring Birthday wishes and a kiss and a hug from her if you want smile.gif .........Lola

Awe, you just crushed a little boy's heart! If anyone see me crying on my birthday it's all Lola's fault! wink.gif

However I'll take all the kisses and hugs I can get. Send her my love and I'll see you Friday! smile.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

myrlin, do you accept belly dancing as a birthday present, rightnow that's all this college girl has to offer!!! if yes, press 1, if no, press 2. lol. cwm27.gif

------------------

Originally posted by safitamace319:

omg i'm soooo fawkin excited i can barely fawkin sit still here in the lab. people must be lookin at me like why the hell does this stupid bitch have a silly smile on her face? tee hee smile.gif anyways i'll definitely be at cream that whole hook up thing with the ladies free before midnight is too good! plus i'll be happy to hit twilo afterwards with whoever wants to go, that is if i'm not flat broke by the end of the night!! i'm hopefully gonna be able to spend the weekend, if my cuz doesnt go with me to come see you guys, i'll stay out all morning if i have to, i'd hate to wake her up at like 5 am to sign me in downstairs. ouch! but either way, i'll find ya's. i'm the tall one with dark curly hair, and how should i dress? are black party pants ok? or do you girls wear clubby type dresses or what? help!!! i have to pack everything in this lil shoulder bag.

Black pants and a cute top or a little dress is fine.. Remember YOU make the outfit !!!

I'll be wearing black !! They don't call me vampie for nothing!

------------------

AIM vampie