Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Undependable Dealers

i agree, i have always been attracted to ghetto places. Thats why i love places like Brooklyn and Detroit.

I go all the way to Paterson cause there are no normal places at all in that town...all dope fiends and crack heads....LOVESIT.....used to go to Brooklyn, but it's too inconsistent...you get a number...get the connect...do business for awhile, then they fuck up..get locked up..and your left with a nasty habit with nowhere to go....I like drivin down the street and they recognize my car....and it's a done deal

I used to steal cars too, when i was young. Mostly mustangs, gta's and formula 350's. steal the rims/tires radios and shit like that. For fun we would steal 4 wheel drive trucks jeeps/blazers and play smash up derby.

Stupid fuckin kid i was, all my those kids are in jail now. thank god I got away from those fuck bags.

I used to steal cars too, when i was young. Mostly mustangs, gta's and formula 350's. steal the rims/tires radios and shit like that. For fun we would steal 4 wheel drive trucks jeeps/blazers and play smash up derby.

Stupid fuckin kid i was, all my those kids are in jail now. thank god I got away from those fuck bags.

I usually boosted maximas....fucked with a hummer once...took almost a half hour to bypass the computer...but it was sooo worth it

I usually boosted maximas....fucked with a hummer once...took almost a half hour to bypass the computer...but it was sooo worth it

yellow was our unlucky color, everyone who stole anything yellow got caught.

wow...

im an angel compared to u 2...never stole anything...

i earn my drug money the old fashion way.....

hurting other people is crossing the line...what did those people to do u?....

left they're cars on my route.......I saw it..it was mine.......had to get that fix.....

yellow was our unlucky color, everyone who stole anything yellow got caught.

lol....we never took any cars parked on Broadway.....superstition......plus we made sure that we were only in certain precint areas cause of the cops that knew us....had that shit down to a science. certain cops pretty much left us alone.

used to......never do it solo.....my man's in prison right now for something totally unrelated...so I'm on hiatus

and I'm not using so I don't need the cash like I used to

You go visit him in the slammer? Or are you now banging his best friend

What about unreliable customers??? dont show after they nag you to go 20 miles out of your way... or the infamous "can I get something on credit" or the ones that call at 5 am and expect you to be there in 10 minutes... and the "can i get a sample" ... "this looks light" ... "My other guy only charges me 40"... people will hassle dealers to the point that its not worth the headache... wholesale is the way to go... dealing retail is too risky and annoying.

:laugh: @ bumpdaddy...

but since i am usually just the consumer i hate when dealers make "hours"...if u gonna sell shit u gotta be available 24/7...and all dealers should have digital scale to weigh shit out...nothing worse than these fools who havent even graduated high school at age 35 but they gonna tell me "i use my eye"...bullshit muthafucka...u got all f's in math...how the hell u gonna know what a gram is???

:laugh: @ bumpdaddy...

but since i am usually just the consumer i hate when dealers make "hours"...if u gonna sell shit u gotta be available 24/7...and all dealers should have digital scale to weigh shit out...nothing worse than these fools who havent even graduated high school at age 35 but they gonna tell me "i use my eye"...bullshit muthafucka...u got all f's in math...how the hell u gonna know what a gram is???

most dealers who eyeball it are actually cheating themselves...

most dealers who eyeball it are actually cheating themselves...

i have met like 1 person who actually uses a scale...most ppl i know "eye" it...but ur so right they are cheating themselves and usually me...and when u say "that is def not a gram" they act all shady and shit...

i have met like 1 person who actually uses a scale...most ppl i know "eye" it...but ur so right they are cheating themselves and usually me...and when u say "that is def not a gram" they act all shady and shit...

looks can be decieving.... you can put two rocks side by side and one may look much bigger and be the exact same weight

You go visit him in the slammer? Or are you now banging his best friend

LOL......he's up in the icebox..(buffalo)..so no, I don't visit him. I don't want anything to do with him. He did some things that I will never forgive him for....motherfucker tried to kill me

LOL......he's up in the icebox..(buffalo)..so no, I don't visit him. I don't want anything to do with him. He did some things that I will never forgive him for....motherfucker tried to kill me

well i guess ehs not your man anymore then.

well i guess ehs not your man anymore then.

nah....he can rot in hell for all I care...he still writes to me but I just return to sender now. I talked to some of our friends last night and they told me a whole bunch of shit that went on when I wasn't around that I was not too happy about....but what's done is done....I've moved on