Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies I need some feed back..and fellas too

clubhead32

What techniques do u like when it comes to Licking your coochy....I personally have my own little secrets that i feel only i do but what i will share with you all is that variation is key.

so what do u prefer

licking up and down starting from the clit all the way down

constant fast and slow circular motions on the clit

1 finger in while licking the clit

i mean i can go on for a while :) but let me know what u guys think or if u have any secrets u wanna share with your boy.

What techniques do u like when it comes to Licking your coochy....I personally have my own little secrets that i feel only i do but what i will share with you all is that variation is key.

so what do u prefer

licking up and down starting from the clit all the way down

constant fast and slow circular motions on the clit

1 finger in while licking the clit

i mean i can go on for a while :) but let me know what u guys think or if u have any secrets u wanna share with your boy.

finger too is good :aright:

Every girl is different. Pay attention to her needs. Use your tongue, your lips, your finger tips, the base of your fingers, get yourself in a comfortable position so you can stay at it for a longtime, vsry the speed, and when she says dont stop that means dont stop ... and when she cmms, just keep on going .... cuz its time for round 2.

i think the biggest thing is not to go straight for the bullseye, you gotta tease her a bit. lick around the area, kiss her thighs, come back to the pussy and give her a few gentle licks, then move back away. make sure she really wants it before you really start going for it. and def pay attention to her body language, you'll know what she wants by how hard your head is getting squeezed between her thighs.

i think the biggest thing is not to go straight for the bullseye, you gotta tease her a bit. lick around the area, kiss her thighs, come back to the pussy and give her a few gentle licks, then move back away. make sure she really wants it before you really start going for it. and def pay attention to her body language, you'll know what she wants by how hard your head is getting squeezed between her thighs.

:aright::aright::aright: