Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's on, bitches!!!

renzo2

Still no answer to my question about the contents of a TNT shot. I am a man of principle. I will not consume anything without knowing its contents beforehand. :D

TNT is explosive for two reasons. First, it contains the elements carbon, oxygen and nitrogen, which means that when the material burns it produces highly stable substances (CO, CO2 and N2) with strong bonds, so releasing a great deal of energy. This is a common feature of most explosives; they invariably consist of many nitrogen or oxygen containing groups (usually in the form of 2, 3 or more nitro-groups), attached to a small, constricted organic backbone.

That's all you need to know, now trust us and drink up, you greek freak!!! :biggrin::pint:

TNT is explosive for two reasons. First, it contains the elements carbon, oxygen and nitrogen, which means that when the material burns it produces highly stable substances (CO, CO2 and N2) with strong bonds, so releasing a great deal of energy. This is a common feature of most explosives; they invariably consist of many nitrogen or oxygen containing groups (usually in the form of 2, 3 or more nitro-groups), attached to a small, constricted organic backbone.

That's all you need to know, now trust us and drink up, you greek freak!!! :biggrin::pint:

:idea:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You shall all be bombarded with my bloody innards! It will be like James St. James' and Michael Alig's Disco Bloodbath! :D

I might have to leave the concrete pad of DM remixes for this. :pint:

Skriddle Skraddle Skroddle... :hat: nahhh.....