Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thread dedicated to gabo, post ur most memorable/sadistic sexual encounters

primetime2479

Back when I was in high, I used to fool around this girl Colleen, we were really good friends, but two very horny kids as well. Anyway there was this auxilery gym behind the main gym, so everyday during gym class the two of us would sneak back there and make out. Well Colleen, very sexually inclined I thought but still refused to let me enter her love snatch due to the fact that she was a virgin, instead would suck me off to a point where Id go into a state of hypnosis, and when I felt I needed more shed let me drop my 14 year old boy hood between her breast (38-D) until I came! But one day being kind of a jerk, I told her how board I was with the same ol shit everyday and needed something more, and I guess she felt a lil heart broken because she promised tommorrow would be different, so anyway i figured alright shes ready to let me have that sweet lil nook between her legs, well to my surprise, she instead brought her best friend (Valentina) back to join in on the fun. Well Valentina did basically the same thing as Colleen did she sucked me off and let me play with her boobs (34-B). LOL not nearly as great an exsperience as Colleens boobs were. So I let that be known and Colleen again as sweet as she was seemed to be really hurt by this again but, Valentina being more exsperienced as she was and feeling a lil offended said

"ok baby, you want something more, fine you'll get something more" She leaned me back pulled her pants off and then basically ordered Colleen to squat right over my face! Which Colleen did in her ever so educational exsperience and I'll never forget the smell or the wettness that arouse from her sweet lil virgin pussy, and as she did this I noticed Valentina had pulled my pants all the way down and started stroking/sucking me again and to my surprise I felt her insert my meat into her sweet body! In that instant I felt a really really amazing tightness almost like vice grips wrapped around my 14 year old boyhood, anyway going very slow Valentina continued to stroke up and down and I figured well shes taking it slow for a reason and feeling very happy that this was happening for me I relayed to myself that I have to take it easy with her, and let her run the show since everything was going great so far,still having Colleen sitting on my face and- to be continued!

Ok you girls want the conclusion, you'll have to post something of your own exsperience, even if its a portion thats fine but come on we have to trust eachother and let it all hang out and have fun in this ever so growing boring message board again!

Guest gabo

well I have had many... as did many other people on here.

it's natural to try different things and when you get comfy with someone you wanna try things you wouldnt normally do.

ok...I got a story...In college, my two best friends were Mandy and Matthew. The three of us always went out and got trashed together. So, one night, in a drugged out haze, we all decided to have a threesome. Npw, I had never been with a woman before and either had mandy...so we wanted to keep it all three. We get back to my house...Mandy and I are hyped about it, but Matthew ends up falling asleep on the couch. Mandy and I look at each other and decided to go ahead and have fun. We went to my bedroom and proceeded to disrobe each other....to be continued...lol..haha

Well..... i really dont have any crazy sex stories....but ive been in a few pickles with chicks i DIDNT want to have sex with.

One time i was at this "no pants" party in college. So im pretty much in my underwear, drinkin and offering everyone shots of the tequila i brought.

These 2 black chics were all about it. They kept drinkin shots with me and whispering shit to each other thinkin i couldnt hear them (idiots).

ANywayz, we go toke up a bit with some of my pals and i end up having to drive these chicks back to their dorm.

Upon exit, they start blabbing and wouldnt shut the door. So i look back and ask them whats up.....the convo went something like this:

"Oh please come to our rooms, we want you"

"......"

"javi you're the hottest guy on campus, plis!!!!"

"i dont even live on campus"

GIrl 1 "javi i want you so bad"

GIrl 2 "no i want you so much more than her"

*argument begins between girls on who wants me the most*

*argument sort of ends*

"is there anything we can do javi?"

and i look at my pals who were in the car with me....kinda freaked out.... and im like "yeah, you can shut the door"

they do and i drove defuk out of there.

i was hungry and was promised hot wings at my apartment.

sometimes a mans gotta eat!!!

Dated a girl my first year of college for about 6 months... but then we broke it off 'cause I was moving to ACTUAL college about 3 hours away. Sex was awesome with her, so def missed that... but we kept in touch, and were still good friends the whole time I was up there.

After I graduated, then moved back *sorta* (Orlando), we started hangin' out again, but she was dating some guy. She used to be a dancer for a bit, so she was exactly that sexy kinda girl that I like... physically, mentally, etc. But, the month I came back, they were throwing her a birthday party at her house. Was good to come back into town and see people I hadn't seen in a while... plus meet her new circle of friends (of course, mostly all hot girlfriends and such). Anyway... the party ends, everyone heads home... and her, her boyfriend and I were hangin' out drinkin', smokin' and talkin' and they offer me to crash there. Still not thinking anything of it, a little later we're all getting ready to crash... me on the couch, them in the bedroom.

We're talkin' to each other from one room to the other... next thing I know, in the almost pure darkness, I see her walking towards me on the couch in nothing but her g-string. I'm like... :woah: "What're you doin'?" She's reaches out her hand and says, "Come on. Come sleep in here." Didn't need to be asked twice.

Next thing you know, her boyfriend and I are workin' her up and down... on separate ends, mind you. ;) Whole lotta kissin' and suckin' goin' on... GREAT kisser, and I love that... and she had size B tits, but they were perfect Bs for sure. I was all over'em. Then.... *SWITCH!*... I'm now down on her pussy end, and eating her like there was no tomorrow. I'm up to 2... then 3 fingers... and just trying to keep up with the juices she's flowin'. To this day, this girl had the ABSOLUTE best pussy I've ever had. She HONESTLY had zero bad aroma... and I swear she ACTUALLY tasted like honey. Can still recall her taste on my tongue. :drool:

Anyway... short story long.... her boyfriend was basically just watching now... as she hands me a condom. For the next approx. 45 minutes... I'm fucking her deep, fast, slow and teasing, hard, sensual... you name it. Was good to be in her again... so I was making it worth the while. I actually came at about the 30 minute mark... but somewhat suppressed my reaction so she didn't really know. Plus, I don't go soft after I cum... which is DEF a gift from God. So, masking it with one of the slow periods... she never knew and I just kept strokin' away. Finally, after she came for the third time... she says, "Are you ever gonna cum or what?" I'm like, "Oh... hehe... I actually did like 20 mins ago." She laughed and slapped me on the chest, "You bastard." We had a laugh at that... I'm just not sure how genuine the boyfriend's laugh was. :laugh:

Was certainly one of the more memorable birthday fucks that I've given someone else. :biggrin:

Here's one. And you'll like the final comment.

So I thought to myself, when I am 70 years old and fat, I would like to have a picture to remember the "days"..... ... but at the same time, I wanted some pictures to send other chicks I know lol.... and I dont just mean any old pictures.

Well, I brought up to the girl, hey, you know, for my birthday, why dont you take some pictures of me ... very Versace-esq - sort of artsy-rockinroll-hot. She knew exactly what I meant.

So we didnt know when we'd do it. And how. I grabbed some burgers with her that afternoon. I had just left the gym. We threw done some food. Back to her place.

We started heating it up. I said, "how about the camera"? I tossed her a 35 mm and took my shirt off, tugged my jeans down 2 inches, and away went the flashes.

Lets just say ... by about the 5th picture, I was in my underwear in very compromising shots lol and something unexpected happened I didnt predict ... she went wild.

I was totally naked. She'd set up the pose. Tug on my dck. And just before the flash, she'd blow me for a couple of minutes. FLASH.

Next shot. Same thing. She'd shout "Hey! Im running the show here!" And push me into position. Against the wall, hands on the wall, boxers at thigh level, flexing my abs. Tell me I couldnt move. And I didnt. Shed have me hold the position for an eternity. She'd lick me all over as I squirmed, dieng to fuck her.

It was nothing like I what I had expected mmmm. This photo shoot was turning into the hottest friggen foreplay Ive had in recent memory!!! cuz it was a raging cocktease of not being allowed to touch her, being her sexy toy for the camera, and not being allowed to fck her.

and I couldnt. I just stayed there. And for every picture, right before she took the shot, she went down on me and got me ... camera ready.

You see, this was not like two people making a video - that's mutual, thats passive. This was one sided. You had to follow her instructions. She told you what was hot. She told you how she wanted it. And if she didnt have the smile she wanted out of me, she'd eat my ear out to get that moaning smile out of me. If my dick wasnt raging enough, she'd titty fuck a few seconds more.

Finally, I just died lol. I couldnt stand not fcking her anymore. I tackled my female director-camera-dictator lol onto the bed and nailed the sht out of her ,,,,, then anal ... and she took some more pics. We did one roll plus a few more. And we promised to do it again.

And what makes this story so hot is ......

... this happened late this afternoon :rock: !!!!!