Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 15-17

pxshin

Coming in for april 15-17 with a group of about 12 guys, we do this once a year...We prob won't go crazy friday night cause we get in at crazy hours, and will end up gambling...definitely want a crazy night for saturday, last year we went to ice and did the whole limo/vip thing, but want to skip out on the limo this year...understand that we're going to need to get vip/bottle or else we will have to wait in long lines to be refused entrance...Suggestions for clubs and hosts we can use?

I'm your guy. I work for RA. RA is similar to ice in alot of ways to if you like Ice sat nights then you will like RA. We have one of the best rates for tables and bottles in town. I got connects at every club and i can set you guys up where ever you want to go. If RA is not your choice. I will answer any questions. Contact me

First of all, thanks to all those who replied. After a week of emails with all my friends it seems like people want to party at Body English. There were a few who want to go to OPM as well, but it seems like Body English is where our group wants to go for saturday night April 16th. If anyone knows someone who can host, let me know...thanks. and, happy birthday.