Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chemical brothers

Wow...that's money...I didn't know about the Chemical Brothers spinning at Centro Fly this Sat...count me in my friend...I can't wait...

That makes it a rough weekend though...with Cream and Carl Cox at Twilo on Fri, and Chemical Brothers at Centro Fly on Sat...I better start sleeping now...damn...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

www.playj.com

AIM - E123NYC

Originally posted by offshoot:

Hey does anybody know how long they're supposed to spin? Do you need to buy tickets in advance?

I saw them dj 2 years ago at bowery ballroom & they were amazing!

mmm, i tinks u can buy tickets in advance through ticket web or somethin...itz a good idea to buy a ticket in advance if yer def goin!

i'll be there too! i remember their show last september 1999 at the hammerstein when oakey opened for them. great show. it's interesting to see oakey have his own show a mere year later.

i just got the new single music:response - good stuff! there's a live version of out of control from the glastonbury festival.

cheers

Originally posted by trancegrrl:

mmm, i tinks u can buy tickets in advance through ticket web or somethin...itz a good idea to buy a ticket in advance if yer def goin!

Tickets are only available at the door. $30.

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Originally posted by offshoot:

Hey does anybody know how long they're supposed to spin? Do you need to buy tickets in advance?

I saw them dj 2 years ago at bowery ballroom & they were amazing!

I was at they show! They rocked the f'n house. I'm so pissed I gotta spend the weekend in Jersey cause I was gonna go to CC at Twilo on Fri, sleep all freakin day Sat and then hit Centro for the Bro's Sat nightl cwm23.gif

Damn, Jersey sucks, no offense to those of you who live there, I'm just glad I don't anymore.

------------------

BAC

BACMirror.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Archived