Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which protein do you use?

true but not necessarily for post workout. you wanna down some whey mixed preferably with water so your body can absorb it quicker.

i know speaking from a guy's perspective that we wanna get about a gram per pound of body weight or so protein (or even more) to achieve gains, but for girls since you're not looking to bulk up i don't know what the advatages would be there. i would think if you wanna just stay lean and nice and tone just do some light weights, cardio, and watch what you eat.

nothin all u have to do is eat right

• 2 weeks later...

Protein shakes build protein shake looking bulk bodies --- if thats not the type of body you want, go natural and use supps.

Suggestion: Amino 300 by gnc - take 3 tabs as you start ur workout. The 300 (versus the 100) has protein in it.

girls that consume a large quantity of protein become bulky an look like men.

I use designer whey protein on days when I come home late and I did not have enough time to cook a meal w/ meat or eggs at home and all I have are carbohydrates at home.

Normally, I try to eat healthy, however the more u work out (weight lifting) the more protein u need, but designer whey is great

how much protein is a female suppose to have? or what are the benefits, etc. anything informative about protein would be appreciated...

Protein shakes build protein shake looking bulk bodies --- if thats not the type of body you want, go natural and use supps.

Suggestion: Amino 300 by gnc - take 3 tabs as you start ur workout. The 300 (versus the 100) has protein in it.

To most in this thread where the hell do you get your info from! first protien in food and in a shake is the same. protien is protien just shakes you breakdown and absorb quicker which has its pros and cons.

protien is the building block to muscle growth. not to gain amounts of muscle. just to help promote any natrual muscle. you get more protien in foods then in shakes. in one can of tuna you get over thirty grams. shakes are usaully between 20-30 per TWO scoops! and it is out of your system faster then the tuna would be! and you need protein, carbs, fat, sugar to wake up every day to live on this earth! and girls can take a protien shake in the morning or night or even after they work out. i know lots of extremely fit women that drink a shake. it will not build up muscle unless you lift for muscle. If a women works out and does cardio lets say, and eats little she will not loose weight, become sick and dehydrated! making you look thinner but not healthy at all. drink the fuckin shake and you will be fine. and ppl do some research before you explain why or why not to use any supps!