Clubplanet Nightlife Community

att : NEW YORK!!!

im neither a Knicks or a Heat fan...

but here's a question for blendprod..

next yr..when Shaq bolts elsewhere for more $$...or when injuries finally catch up to him....r u gona b posting pictures of how u beat out the Knicks to get the 6th pick in the lottery?

I guess we should go on the Miami board and post everytime hot DJ's come to NYC. OH NO wait that would be every weekend, and from what i can tell .. miami night life is just models, bottles and rarely any real talent is flown in ..

enjoy basketball, while i enjoy this dope music

I guess we should go on the Miami board and post everytime hot DJ's come to NYC. OH NO wait that would be every weekend, and from what i can tell .. miami night life is just models, bottles and rarely any real talent is flown in ..

OUCH!

im neither a Knicks or a Heat fan...

but here's a question for blendprod..

next yr..when Shaq bolts elsewhere for more $$...or when injuries finally catch up to him....r u gona b posting pictures of how u beat out the Knicks to get the 6th pick in the lottery?

We Miami folks will worry about that shit next year kid. :)

basketball to nightlife? great comeback.

so how's the weather?

Chillin, just like I am at all the banging sizzling parties we have all year long ..

Oh and btw .. basketball to nightlife? .. yeah why not ..

WHEN YOUR ON A NIGHTLIFE MESSAGEBOARD YOU ASSSHOLE ..

w w w . e s p n . com - someone over there might care about this BS

PS. next time instead of using the suntan lotion as lubrication for masterbation you should put it on your fuckin head so ya brain dont fry :stupid:

yeah... but we have as many models as you have guidos.... tough call on who I would rather spend my evening with......

besides.... half the places I have been to in NY, you guys are so fucking wrecked, you could be listening to some kid playing x-box and think it was the set of the century.......

cielo excluded... that place is da shit

and if we have to put up with as many dickhead ny posts on the miami board.... (its funny how the cool peeps never post :( ) you would understand us starting shit every once in a while....

PS. next time instead of using the suntan lotion as lubrication for masterbation you should put it on your fuckin head so ya brain dont fry :stupid:

lol... why do I have the suspison you are speaking from personal experience??

and why do I have the hunch that you return from these "banging sizzling parties we have all year long" you have to try to sneak by your mom so she won't give you shit for not getting a job or picking up your room?

i dont even know why i'm wasting my time replying, but i have to defend my knicks. for anyone that cares..my analysis of the knicks. if you dont give a rats ass just move on.

Problems:

-allan houston's injury and massive contract

-crawford's shot selection

-marbury's inconsistency

-lack of size in the backcourt

-no coach YET

-swiss cheese defense

i could go on and on...but heres what we have to look forward to:

-top draft pick (can you say hakim warrick, jj redick?)

-sweetney's daily improvement

-hopefully a great defensive minded coach

-unload some players like penny and tim thomas...free up cap space.