Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The BASH Hip Hop Thread.....

HOW DARE YOU! Never speak to Mr. NJ like that again.

Hype, the bitches in there weren't all that. Stop blowing smoke for comps!

XS was packed but to an old man like me, I wasn't impressed.

back to the topic!

The Hip Hop Fad is ending, soon......

.......and what is taking over, that fantasia american idol shit your jamming to?

Your still not getting my point young buck, hip hop is stronger then ever.

you may not like what out there now, but as a whole, hip hop has never been so popular!!!!!

and stop supporting parties that try to mix house and hip hop.

Im done... feel free to add

then why do go to studio 4 on saturday nites

not tryin to start drama but the last comment kinda makes you look like a hypocrit

Roveen plays a mix...rite?

Hip Hop makes me sick more than ever lately. The music is such crap and appeals to the lowest of the low denominator. Most hip hop djs play the same old tracks ie. Lean Back, Biggie, Little John, and other shit I can't ID but its the same shit.

We can all thank God that this Fad of shit music is on its way out. The only thing that can save hip hop is if 50 Cent takes a Tupac/Biggie silver bullet for the team.

Next time you at a club and some cheeseball 21 year old girl is trying to dance (as if it takes talent to dance to hip hop) pull her aside, tell her shes not black and dump a drink on her head.

:vomit2:

Heckle Hip Hop djs, tell promoters hip hop sucks..... and stop supporting parties that try to mix house and hip hop.

IGNORANCE MUST BE BLISS........

[quote name=thesandman

Tempkid.... XS was filled with dog shit for all Im concerned... I checked it out twice and it didn't impressed me. If you like hip hop thats fine' date=' its just a shame when the hip hop and house have to be played in the same venue since the crowds don't mix.

YOU JUST GET DUMBER & DUMBER

YOU JUST GET DUMBER & DUMBER

No offense Pdiddy, you're my boy and all but I couldn't hang at Xs either....I just couldn't stomach the fact that it was packed with shit ass rap music playin (although some of the old skool shit was cool) and Tempts was dead...it depressed me

Hip Hop makes me sick more than ever lately. The music is such crap and appeals to the lowest of the low denominator. Most hip hop djs play the same old tracks ie. Lean Back, Biggie, Little John, and other shit I can't ID but its the same shit.

We can all thank God that this Fad of shit music is on its way out. The only thing that can save hip hop is if 50 Cent takes a Tupac/Biggie silver bullet for the team.

Next time you at a club and some cheeseball 21 year old girl is trying to dance (as if it takes talent to dance to hip hop) pull her aside, tell her shes not black and dump a drink on her head.

:vomit2:

Heckle Hip Hop djs, tell promoters hip hop sucks..... and stop supporting parties that try to mix house and hip hop.

I GUESS U WON'T BE GOING TO STUDIO 4 ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

MOST JERSEY CLUBS LACK ANY SENSE OF ORGINALITY...... ALL OF THEM!!! EXCEPT DEKO SAT'S........ THEY R ALL TAKING THE SAFE ROUTE AND R HURTING BECAUSE OF IT, ALOT OF PEOPLE R HITTING THE CITY NOW. OH WELL THAT'S WHAT U GET WHEN U DON'T SEPERATE YOURSELF. TOO BAD CLUB OWNERS HAVEN'T REALIZED THIS YET......

MOST JERSEY CLUBS LACK ANY SENSE OF ORGINALITY...... ALL OF THEM!!! EXCEPT DEKO SAT'S........ THEY TAKING THE SAFE ROUTE IS HURTING ALOT OF JERSEYS CLUBS, ALOT OF PEOPLE R HITTING THE CITY NOW. OH WELL THAT'S WHAT U GET WHEN U DON'T SEPERATE YOURSELF. TOO BAD CLUB OWNERS HAVEN'T REALIZED THIS YET......

Very true. Deko stands alone in NJ.

Don't worry old freind...this hip hop trend will pass very soon!

and chek me out on level 7 this week...WMC warm up mix w/ urs truely!!!

Mendez

.."hip hop trend will pass very soon" ?? dude, where have you been the last ten-fifteen years ?..... living under a rock ??? i dont get it.... you scared the world aint white n pretty anymore ?? mendez? where you from bro ? check out level 7 ? why should i ? last thing i would do is check out a club spun with a bigot at the tables.... fuck outta here !!! ...and oh yeah... learn how to fucking write you illiterate fuck...

..hip hop is a culture...not a trend... i hope your DJ career amounts to nothing but basement gigs that pay like shit.... fucking freeloader trying to get an audience by milking the society's shortcomings....

..I hope your fake ass dj career tanks and you end up pumping gas at a highway rest stop.... "FILL 'ER UP FUCKO" .... :laugh: ...

Sandman you are goin on and on about Mixing House and Hip-hop but yet you go to Studio 4 on saturday nites wich Rooven mixes as well as other types of music...

No, I don't go to Studio 4 on Saturday nights. I have stopped in 2x since it opened on Sat. nights and the music doesn't bother me b/c its more of a social atmosphere there on Sat. nights b/c the crowd is older and it doesn't rage like it does on Friday. Its two different scenes there. On Fridays, I get there as close to Richies start time as possible.

P-Tech, you can write about me all you want and call me anything. It all brings a smile to my face b/c you are with out a doubt the biggest Jack Ass to ever promote and post on this site. You have a shit reputation and your parties make Romper Room look like Sound Factory.

I don't like XS, it was packed this summer every Saturday and yet you take the time to address me? Stop being so desperate...

Mkutlass, you haven't made sense from day 1 on here so Im speechless...

Don't worry old freind...this hip hop trend will pass very soon!

and chek me out on level 7 this week...WMC warm up mix w/ urs truely!!!

Mendez

did u warn dj envy and green lantern that ur about to take over the DJ game??

word on the street is that ur the fad expert daddy-o.

i dont wana reiterate what kayser said....but something thats been around for 20+ years isnt called a fad...its called an Institution fucktard...

so keep on biggin up ur dance music...but thank Afrika Bambaata for blending that shit into their performances....cause w/out them...u'd still b packing groceries @ the A&P

Mkutlass, you haven't made sense from day 1 on here so Im speechless...

ok, and your a hypocrite......... u still support studio 4 friday's, they play hip hop, so u shouldn't go at all, but, instead u made up some retard lame excuse.... keep it real homey

as far as me making sense, your eyes r covered man, your a blind sleep, just following just like everyone else.......