Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC girls on Spring Break!

polyfromny

A big factor is what kind of music you like - but here are some places I would reccomend regardless

PURE in ceasars - the newest and nicest club out here

ICE on Saturdays (if you like good house music)

Body English

RA

Tangerine

OPM (for R7B and hip hop)

Drais and Rubber for afterhours

Here is the breakdown. Ladies. Weds is the slowest night in vegas especially for hip-hop and R and B. Tangerine is prolly be the busiest place. But thursday is when it heats up. Thursday RA has the best hip-hop party in town. Friday Opm @caesars Opm is the only all hip-hop, reggae based club, also Pure @caesars. Sat is a pickum but Opm has the best hip-hop party. Ra is hip-hop after 12:30, Sunday- Body Enlgish @the hardrock. Conact Dj masterweb he is on this board he can help you with Opm guestlist, I can help with RA, Body English Sundays.

If i were you i would go to

Weds. Tangerine, Opm new latin night

Thursday-RA

Friday- Opm, Pure,

Sat- Opm, or RA

Sunday- Body English, Light @bellagio, Opm (reggae)

There are 50 clubs here i just narrowed it down based on what you told me. to help you out.

I'm going to pm you how the table and bottle service works

Poly, I'm from NYC too and if you like Hot 97, or 105.1, then you will find what you are looking for at Ra on Thursday and OPM Friday through Sunday. If you are willing to forego the music as the only reason to go to a club, you should check out Pure on Friday and Body English on Sunday. But I have a feeling you will end up at OPM. Thanks Ed and Dee for the props. Poly, you can sign up for free entry into OPM and get general info at www.o-pm.com/lv

If you need bottle service please tell me and I will set you up with the information you will need.

Have a great trip and please post a trip report when you get back.

We have a big event every wed. called pleasuredome with the biggest house dj's. We have paul Van Dyk coming next month. We had mark lewis from mixology, Derrick May ect... We also play house on Sat nights. Ice has Donald Glaude on Fridays. Rubber has Oakenfold and play mostly house.

Poly, I'm from NYC too and if you like Hot 97, or 105.1, then you will find what you are looking for at Ra on Thursday and OPM Friday through Sunday. If you are willing to forego the music as the only reason to go to a club, you should check out Pure on Friday and Body English on Sunday. But I have a feeling you will end up at OPM. Thanks Ed and Dee for the props. Poly, you can sign up for free entry into OPM and get general info at www.o-pm.com/lv

If you need bottle service please tell me and I will set you up with the information you will need.

Have a great trip and please post a trip report when you get back.

thanks hun :o)

so far i feel we're gonna do:

tangerine on wed

Ra on thrsday

pure on fri

rain on sat

i think this is whats gonna happen... but honestly, we mite wind up at opm too. who knows. we can leave some things up in the air for rite now. dee's been helpin me out alot. u guys are awesome. thanks!

yea i live in the bronx-- all i listen to is hot97 and power105 :o)

Just do me one favor. After you give up on Rain, come to OPM. Rain is the most overrated club in Vegas. 3 hour line filled with drunk immature frat boys that think they're on MTV, no local support, poor music selection (Lean Back followed by "Queen - We are the champions" followed by "Milkshake") I have met few people that enjoy that spot - just read all the Vegas message boards...

ClubPlanet.com

NapkinNights.com

ClubVibes.com

Mecca-Entertainment.com

You will see one common opinion - Rain sucks. Anyway sorry to ramble - I just can't believe someone who loves hot 97 and 105.1 in NYC would choose Rain over the one club that plays your music all night Saturday, OPM. No disrespect intended and no matter what - have a good time.

Just do me one favor. After you give up on Rain, come to OPM. Rain is the most overrated club in Vegas. 3 hour line filled with drunk immature frat boys that think they're on MTV, no local support, poor music selection (Lean Back followed by "Queen - We are the champions" followed by "Milkshake") I have met few people that enjoy that spot - just read all the Vegas message boards...

ClubPlanet.com

NapkinNights.com

ClubVibes.com

Mecca-Entertainment.com

You will see one common opinion - Rain sucks. Anyway sorry to ramble - I just can't believe someone who loves hot 97 and 105.1 in NYC would choose Rain over the one club that plays your music all night Saturday, OPM. No disrespect intended and no matter what - have a good time.

i really have a feeling we're not gonna go to rain... ive been readin shit and i'm not feelin it too much. and dee said there are no tables for that nite so im not gonna be squished like that. not a fan... i have a personal space issue. i need my space.