Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seriously need to bash STUDIO9

First off I find it hysterical that in life it seems the most hyped up things Partys, People, cars and Clubs are hyped up because they are seriously lacking so without marketing they are just another run of the mill dump.

My sister is not a big club fan but she loves Luz. She went with her friends to studio 9 last week just to hear and see her perform and where most disappointed. She was litterlity laughing as she told me the story of her night. She said it was like a make shift wanna be S&M party. She said there idea of sm party was some over weight used up over tanned over the hill juice head dancing on the stage with black swimming trunks on. She said that when she looked at him she felt sick and had to run to the bathroom. She also informed me that the TWNP of WOODBRIDGE. Struck again with the ugliest most used up gross, “clubber next door†type of crowd. She said neither her nor her friends could find one even DECENT looking guy or girl in the entire place.

Now with all that said, she said she wished she never ever went to see Luz there she said the boombox I have in my room sounded better. Muffled Luz vocals with loud distorted over amped crummy speakers covering her beautiful voice. She told me the dj that went on beforehand was so horrible with mixing and his selection that there where dozens of people they overhead shaking there head and saying they wish they went somewhere else.

My sister rarely goes to clubs, Is very passive , friendly non judge mental and is generally easy going and can have fun almost anywhere and these where pretty much her exact words

DON’T GO TO STUDIO9 lol

First off I find it hysterical that in life it seems the most hyped up things Partys, People, cars and Clubs are hyped up because they are seriously lacking so without marketing they are just another run of the mill dump.

My sister is not a big club fan but she loves Luz. She went with her friends to studio 9 last week just to hear and see her perform and where most disappointed. She was litterlity laughing as she told me the story of her night. She said it was like a make shift wanna be S&M party. She said there idea of sm party was some over weight used up over tanned over the hill juice head dancing on the stage with black swimming trunks on. She said that when she looked at him she felt sick and had to run to the bathroom. She also informed me that the TWNP of WOODBRIDGE. Struck again with the ugliest most used up gross, “clubber next door†type of crowd. She said neither her nor her friends could find one even DECENT looking guy or girl in the entire place.

Now with all that said, she said she wished she never ever went to see Luz there she said the boombox I have in my room sounded better. Muffled Luz vocals with loud distorted over amped crummy speakers covering her beautiful voice. She told me the dj that went on beforehand was so horrible with mixing and his selection that there where dozens of people they overhead shaking there head and saying they wish they went somewhere else.

My sister rarely goes to clubs, Is very passive , friendly non judge mental and is generally easy going and can have fun almost anywhere and these where pretty much her exact words

DON’T GO TO STUDIO9 lol

Who cares what people think, you don't like Studio 9, you don't go. Simple as pie!

Everyclub is not going to please everyone, I don't like going to certain clubs myself, but I don't go around bashing clubs. just my opinion. as for my opinion of Studio 9, I like the place, don't mind the music, and don't mind the people. Altough on friday nights, they play house and hip-hop in the main room, I wish the would just keep it all house/dance in the main room, but what are you going to do. :type:

Too much hype about this place and now alot of peeps are dissapointed. From all the bad reviews I read about this place, I don't think I'll step foot in there or otherwise I'd be one of the people bashing it....oh well this Friday Studio 4 ...can't wait. :pint:

DON’T GO TO STUDIO9 lol

LOOK WHO'S BACK AGAIN BASHING STUDIO 9.. BRO KEEP DOING YOUR JOB, YOUR MAKING ME ALOT OF MONEY!!! :type::itsok:

My sister is not a big club fan but she loves Luz. She went with her friends to studio 9 last week just to hear and see her perform and where most disappointed. She was litterlity laughing as she told me the story of her night. She said it was like a make shift wanna be S&M party. She said there idea of sm party was some over weight used up over tanned over the hill juice head dancing on the stage with black swimming trunks on. She said that when she looked at him she felt sick and had to run to the bathroom. She also informed me that the TWNP of WOODBRIDGE. Struck again with the ugliest most used up gross, “clubber next door” type of crowd. She said neither her nor her friends could find one even DECENT looking guy or girl in the entire place.

DON’T GO TO STUDIO9 lol

Dude.. You are pathetic.... Studio 4 must be seriously hurting... All you ever do is bash S9. If it is so bad like you said in the past, why would you ever let your "so call sister" go there??

Unless she (really you) are spying?

Was your "so call sister" on drugs that night... The "tan" dancer was a black guy... you retart. As for me.. "The darker the cherry... the sweeter the fruit.."

I met Luz after her performance. It was really nice of her to talk to me and my friends. She said she loved the place and she will be back. That does not sound like a person unhappy about how she sang or her performance.

Obviously your sister does not get out alot... Maybe the library is a better place for her.

I stayed till closing... 3am... The place was still packed. There must have been 1500 people there.... Sounds like people really had a crappy time....jerk

Why don't you and your sister go to Poor Billy's or 88 Keys.. That is probably more your style.

:vomit2:

As far as the look of the crowd... HOT HOT HOT... Especially the bartenders... Guy and Girls...

Oh yea... There was one ugly girl there... related to you?

By the way... before you respond back to me... I know you don't work at Studio 4.... but you sure promote the hell out of them on the CP board...

So don't waste your time writing a response.

Dude.. You are pathetic.... Studio 4 must be seriously hurting... All you ever do is bash S9. If it is so bad like you said in the past, why would you ever let your "so call sister" go there??

Unless she (really you) are spying?

Was your "so call sister" on drugs that night... The "tan" dancer was a black guy... you retart. As for me.. "The darker the cherry... the sweeter the fruit.."

I met Luz after her performance. It was really nice of her to talk to me and my friends. She said she loved the place and she will be back. That does not sound like a person unhappy about how she sang or her performance.

Obviously your sister does not get out alot... Maybe the library is a better place for her.

I stayed till closing... 3am... The place was still packed. There must have been 1500 people there.... Sounds like people really had a crappy time....jerk

Why don't you and your sister go to Poor Billy's or 88 Keys.. That is probably more your style.

As far as the look of the crowd... HOT HOT HOT... Especially the bartenders... Guy and Girls...

Oh yea... There was one ugly girl there... related to you?

By the way... before you respond back to me... I know you don't work at Studio 4.... but you sure promote the hell out of them on the CP board...

So don't waste your time writing a response.

I can't imagine that notallthere will really be offended by this post. :huh: You have 11 total posts of which almost all of them are Defending S9 :blah:

I can't imagine that notallthere will really be offended by this post. :huh: You have 11 total posts of which almost all of them are Defending S9 :blah:

That is not true... 2 kool4 school.... look at my previous posts... I did try Studio 4... Remember...frozen my ass off for their horrible parking... I needed to defrost in the bathroom.

Let's get real here...... If you look up your previous posts too you can see you are a real ass kiss for Studio 4 as well.. Again... not accusing you of working there either.... Please stop the shit...

S9 is a nice club. Me and my friends like it there. It is close to my apartment. Open till 3am. Tell me another club around this area that can compete against S9... What Deco or Abyss. I went there on Friday and I thought JZ or Snoop Dog were going to jump me. Yea I am new to this CP Board and I am truly unimpressed. All you guys do is bash other clubs and promote your own. You could give a rat's ass about the people that drop hundreds of dollars a night to have a good time.

Please... someone out there... give a real review of the clubs not these losers that have their own agendas.

S9 is a nice club. Me and my friends like it there. It is close to my apartment. Open till 3am. Tell me another club around this area that can compete against S9... What Deco or Abyss. I went there on Friday and I thought JZ or Snoop Dog were going to jump me.

I can tell you that no matter how many clubs you build in a ten mile radius, NOTHING CAN TAKE ABYSS SATURDAY NIGHTS DOWN

that place has a line formin by 10:15 and its mob scene every Saturday nite.

Abyss is still going Strong

I've been to a lot of clubs from South Beach to Vegas to Manhattan and recently visited Studio 9. I had a good time there, met some hot girls and had fun. The place has a classy atmosphere and the crowd was fine. There aren't too many places in Jersey that are unbelievable clubs like 'Mirage' in Long Island. If you think there is one comparable club in Jersey to a club like Mirage then please let me know because I've been to them all and I still haven't found one in Jersey. So I will go back to Studio 9 because I had a good time and that's what it's all about!

Let's get real here...... If you look up your previous posts too you can see you are a real ass kiss for Studio 4 as well.. Again... not accusing you of working there either.... Please stop the shit...

Contrary to what you believe I have never even been to Studio 4. I have posted on two threads with 3 total posts regarding Studio 4 ever. You are really digging deep if you think I have any ties to the place. :doh:

I am planning on going to Studio 4 for my first time this Friday. If you are interested you can check back and just may have some comments on S4. :aright: Also I can almost guarantee you my comments on Studio 4 will not comapre that of Studio 9.

Also what shit would you like me to stop? :what:

sorry hype i have to disagree.. abyss is turning to crap. unless u like the teeny bopper crowd, sat night is all yours. their once wildlife wednesday party has gone dead even over the summer and the crowd turned to shit too. and it doesn't seem like they want to change at all either. its a different crowd from the golden years 94-99 when there was no ktu just a vibe that moved you. music had no boundaries..

as if it matters what i say, the people you go with make a party.. clubs are just building have music in them..if u have a shitty time, get new friends. i personally like the vibe in studio 9. i get treated well, i have a blast everytime i am out. if anyone is thinking about a place to check out.go check it out, don't let someone else tell you where u are supposed to go. u might actually like the place. if u don't u don't go back.

sorry hype i have to disagree.. abyss is turning to crap. unless u like the teeny bopper crowd, sat night is all yours..

....abyss saturdays nites are still packin em in and are still making a killing $$$ wise. And Lopez is still always killin it over there. I don't hang a abyss religiously like i used to but i always stop by befor Deko

the point i was tryin to make was that Abyss saturday nites are still very much happening

DON’T GO TO STUDIO9 lol

Is your sister a brunette wearing black? She blew 3 guys in the bathroom and the bar back in the fridge.

Too much hype about this place and now alot of peeps are dissapointed. From all the bad reviews I read about this place, I don't think I'll step foot in there or otherwise I'd be one of the people bashing it....oh well this Friday Studio 4 ...can't wait. :pint:

I can't believe that you wrote this. It's a fact of life that you are never going to please everyone all the time, but to let someone else's opinion (or lack of one) dictate whether you would try a certain club or not is ridiculous. Do you let other people tell you what clothes to wear too? Bottom line.... the numbers speak for themselves. On average 1500 to 2000 people pass through Studio 9's doors every weekend and now that Thursdays are launched the numbers will continue to grow. For all of those who seem to want to bash Studio 9 .... you can have your opinion, but the fact remains that it would appear you are part of the minority.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE

Studio 9 doesn't have to defend itself here, they have a great thing going on and have offered the area a great place to party. The people showing up every week speak volumes without saying a word.

So lets recap.... 5 or 6 people on cp bashing the club versus 1500 people partying at Studio 9 every weekend! YOU DO THE MATH.