Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Landed In Miami (it's Hot)

If there's grass in the infield...PLAY BALL!!! Could be worse. Could be under 21 guys hitting on ya.[/quote

true my brother so don't worry my radar is working fine...saw 2 GAY black dudes today and they said hello...I was quite frightened!! :bigfinge:

now you can imagine whats its like trying to hold it down before you guys arrive but lucky for me I met this great bar/beatiful girl named Wendi who has loked aftwer my mature needs all day and hopefully wll be hanging with her for a few days. and before you ask she is tremendous...yes as in gorgeous...and is takin me out tomo as well as today.....damn today was a goo day!!!!

If there's grass in the infield...PLAY BALL!!! Could be worse. Could be under 21 guys hitting on ya.[/quote

true my brother so don't worry my radar is working fine...saw 2 GAY black dudes today and they said hello...I was quite frightened!! :bigfinge:

now you can imagine whats its like trying to hold it down before you guys arrive but lucky for me I met this great bar/beatiful girl named Wendi who has loked aftwer my mature needs all day and hopefully wll be hanging with her for a few days. and before you ask she is tremendous...yes as in gorgeous...and is takin me out tomo as well as today.....damn today was a goo day!!!!

all day....... :clap2:

wish i could but they have locked the off. best i can do is recommend you as a friend and see what emily says but she has been quite strict about things now...see what i can muster for ya

Thanks for trying I call you when we get to town...