Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Landed In Miami (it's Hot)

Guest onisakura
what is that thing....lol...... :pint:

Ahhhhhh if you dont know then you DONT KNOW. :D

Wet willies ROCKS, especially on a sunday afternoon with a Mudslide. Dunno how many bikes there will be during conference though.....

you are forgetting there is stamina to consider and last night was not a good start.....could you imagine listening to RnB in CROBAR .....over crowded with young ladies some to young so I just stayed focused on the drink which was a baaaaaad move.....woke up in my friend's hotel room like I was in memento or some shit!!!! cannothappen again this early in the holiday....must hold it down til sunday at least

you are forgetting there is stamina to consider and last night was not a good start.....could you imagine listening to RnB in CROBAR .....over crowded with young ladies some to young so I just stayed focused on the drink which was a baaaaaad move.....woke up in my friend's hotel room like I was in memento or some shit!!!! cannothappen again this early in the holiday....must hold it down til sunday at least

why the hell do you go and listen to R&b....come on bro, strictly house music....i would think thats a good thing if its crowded with young ladies...

:bounce:

The Afterglow boys are in hot pursuit.... we'll see you next week so get your drinkin head on son.

And sort me 2 M3 passes if you not too busy.

Nathan

wish i could but they have locked the off. best i can do is recommend you as a friend and see what emily says but she has been quite strict about things now...see what i can muster for ya