Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Bye Cp For Ever .. And Sorry Kim For Eveyrting

Some of this shit is actually pretty stupid. This thread should be deleted.

I'm not sure why Alan began a thread like this in the first place. I find it difficult to believe that someone of considerable age wouldn't know this thread would wind up turning into a circus show, bringing very unnecessary, negative attention to other peeps on the board who really don't deserve it.

Alan, regardless of whatever may have happened between you two, this is just tasteless.

I'm not sure why Alan began a thread like this in the first place. I find it difficult to believe that someone of considerable age wouldn't know this thread would wind up turning into a circus show, bringing very unnecessary, negative attention to other peeps on the board who really don't deserve it.

Alan, regardless of whatever may have happened between you two, this is just tasteless.

take alan's cock out of ur mouth...

hmmmmm....sounds familiar

dragon0401 = crowina

:laugh: :laugh:

kims no slut, she's one of the sweetest girls ever

damn this thread is hilarious, brightened my day

maybe, but to cheat on your boyfriend with two guys and then bring them both to hang out with him doesnt sound too sweet to me

:laugh: :laugh:

and in no way am i defending alan aka "the mask"

i think they were a perfect couple, they both seem extremly dysfunctional.