Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Viscaya

Place sucks IMO but I was there for abday as well, was in the back room, drank from the bottle, danced on the table, puked twice and dont remember gettin home...all in all, it was a good night

p.s. i hope you like hip hop and Britney Spears

lol, nice review...that's pretty much the way to go at places like that

Just went their for my first time this past saturday. MY GOD IT BLEW!!!! SO godly terrible. I mean I never feel so inclined to post a bad review about a lounge. BUT ITS SUCKED> .

1. Doors suppose to open at 10, didn't open til 10:50 or so.

2. Supposedly they were suppose to happen an open bar from 10-11. NEVER WAS!!!!!!

I mean their trying to create a buzz about this place. WHEN THEIRS REALLY NOTHING THEIR. Umm stupid peeps at the door, line outside, not opening til the main room til much later in the night. God the only thing good about Viscaya was the nice captain and coke the brunette bartender made me. Shit was strong. But the place just sucks. I would never ever go their again. Find a better spot for your birthday party.

Place sucks IMO but I was there for abday as well, was in the back room, drank from the bottle, danced on the table, puked twice and dont remember gettin home...all in all, it was a good night

you should show this post to your parents... that wold make their year ;)

you should show this post to your parents... that wold make their year ;)

I was in a hell of alot better shape than I was while attending JP @ Merge...I blacked out for 3 hours and the next day, I had the worst bruises in the strangest places; I looked like a rape victim...by far the worst I have ever been.