Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, have you ever....

FlipsSOE

cum so fast from having intercourse?? us guys are usually scorned for finishing in 2-3 minutes; especailly for the first time interaction. what about u ladies. u ever finish so fast that dude is standing there with wood, and u tell him to get off, cause u already got off??
Dude, NO WAY....................after cumming once you just want to keep going!!!! I would never tell a guy to get off or stop, unless the guy is just not doing something right, or if I am not enjoying what he is doing!!!!

Besides that, you can stay there as long as you'd like:grin3:.

LOL..I have..but then of course that's why we just seperated...hahaha...having sex was like getting my teeth cleaned. Don't get me wrong..he was awesome and I enjoyed it but I can't just fuck someone I have no love for. That's just not me.
Thats a whole different scenerio...................I know exactly where you're coming from on this one, I was there a few weeks ago, is it not the most horrible feeling or situation to go through!!!

But then again we're talking about Fucking not Love making, cause if you have to have love for everyone then how many times in your life will you have sex???

I personally am all for Casual Sex, but I have yet to have a one night stand and actually don't care much for it.

never cummed or gotten off from sex. not yet at least.
OUCH, only clitoral stimulation...huh?

Just remember, its all mental........if you're not mentally stimulated you will never cum with penetration. But don't stress it 85% of women don't orgasm with penetration unless they are clitorally stimulated first!!!

oral is fine.

but when I am having sex I am not really thinking about getting off...I just like having sex. maybe cuz I have never had an orgasm and don't know what I am missing....I've never really had to get off to get satisfied. does that make sense?

Honestly I could go forever if I wanted to without sex. I'm not for casual. I have to love that person and them me to share something so sacred to me. But that's just me. Sex is not the only thing in life. I'm happy just being with my friends and the ones I love. Living life.

Honestly I could go forever if I wanted to without sex. I'm not for casual. I have to love that person and them me to share something so sacred to me. But that's just me. Sex is not the only thing in life. I'm happy just being with my friends and the ones I love. Living life.
I hear ya, perfectly understandable and very respectable!!!!

I love hanging with my friends, I LOVE having FRIENDS period "TRUE ONES"!!!

I DID !!!!!!!!!!!

You only think there is something wrong because you are a man and your only goal during sex is to try and please a woman but more importantly for you to get off. Women can have sex and get enjoyment from the act, we don't necessary need to cum everytime to feel good.

But with that being said, hail to the penatration orgasm :bowdown:

You only think there is something wrong because you are a man and your only goal during sex is to try and please a woman but more importantly for you to get off. Women can have sex and get enjoyment from the act, we don't necessary need to cum everytime to feel good.

But with that being said, hail to the penatration orgasm :bowdown:

IVE SEEN THE LOOK ON A WOMENS FACE WHEN THEY HAVE AN ORGASM, AND SHIT IM LIKE DAMN, IT LOOKS LIKE SHE FEELS BETTER THAN I DO......THATS WHY I SAY WHAT I SAY....YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND..I ALWAYS PLEASE A WOMEN 1ST, BECAUSE IM DEF GONNA GET MINE...

OUCH, only clitoral stimulation...huh?

Just remember, its all mental........if you're not mentally stimulated you will never cum with penetration. But don't stress it 85% of women don't orgasm with penetration unless they are clitorally stimulated first!!!

I agree if I'm not comfortable w/ the person I can't get into it.....or even if something is on my mind......it def is more mental for girls......

Jess. You are my hero. I miss you. We all need to get dinner soon.

Awe! :love: We will def. need to do dinner. We are finishing painting our place tonight, and hoping when it gets a little warmer to have a house warming/cookout, very soon I hope :) Other then that, no excuses why you can't come over, it's only right around the corner ;)

IVE SEEN THE LOOK ON A WOMENS FACE WHEN THEY HAVE AN ORGASM, AND SHIT IM LIKE DAMN, IT LOOKS LIKE SHE FEELS BETTER THAN I DO......THATS WHY I SAY WHAT I SAY....YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND..I ALWAYS PLEASE A WOMEN 1ST, BECAUSE IM DEF GONNA GET MINE...

I'm not saying it doesn't feel good, because damn it does! Shit I'm getting all hot thinking about it. But that doesn't mean I can;t enjoy myself without having an orgasm. Sometimes I just say "hey baby would you just like to bang the shit out of me tonight to get off?" I do enjoy doing that!

LOL..I have..but then of course that's why we just seperated...hahaha...having sex was like getting my teeth cleaned. Don't get me wrong..he was awesome and I enjoyed it but I can't just fuck someone I have no love for. That's just not me.

u still love me right?

:makeout: