Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bringing Camera's in Clubs?

they dont really search you at the door in miami..but i have seen bouncers take cameras away in the club.

Any specific clubs I should be wary of. I don't want my camera getting taken away, since those bouncer dudes never give it back.

i saw this happen at space. a woman was taking a pic of the dj and a bouncer grabbed her camera and took it away.

they really cant take it away...but they do. if a bouncer comes and tries to take it, just tell him you are putting it away.

i saw this happen at space. a woman was taking a pic of the dj and a bouncer grabbed her camera and took it away.

they really cant take it away...but they do. if a bouncer comes and tries to take it, just tell him you are putting it away.

i've only seen this happen at space as well. I haven't had any problems in other clubs (not really Space either but like you said, I saw bouncers take cameras away there).

Do the miami clubs have any strict rules with bringing cameras in?

I remember alot of NYC clubs wouldn't let you bring them in & would do a thorough check to find them.

i never had a problem at any venue, with cameras, ex. crobar,nikki beach, space,jp pool party, clevlander... ...the only place i had a problem was at ultra but still snuck it in...miami clubs dont really check you either, no pat down or anything...