Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia's 1-Year Arc/Vinyl Closing Anniversary Party @ Spirit, Fri 4/15

spirit-0415-f.jpg

Friday, April 15th, 2005

Doors open at 11pm. 18 and over.

It's the one-year reunion of the infamous Be Yourself Arc/Vinyl closing marathon and our favorite jockey is back in the saddle. Join our champ Danny Tenaglia in celebration as he takes his victory lap!

Click here for $30 advance tickets.

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=586073&REFID=clubp

Well i was at the last be yourself fri party until about 8am then went to work and went straight home sat night and slept until sun morn and worked until about 430ish and went and stood in line around 530pm. Lets just say i wasnt answering anybodies phonecalls or emails or messageboards for like 2 days lol. I was sore and hurt and hungry as i limped homed.

its a friday so they obviously have a saturday night party or do they expect to go straight through.. I have to work in CT til 2am will they be open til at least 10am??

this will be a marathon...figure till at least 11 AM-noon...i'll be there with bells and whistles on.... :bounce:

as much as i would like to hear dt, i refuse to spend any money to enter spirit, i have seen how the staff there operates and it is not pretty

have fun all who go, and be safe; i'll save my $$$ for smaller events where i'm not knocked into by arrogant steroid-raging fist-pumping guidos, and those not at spirit ;)

as much as i would like to hear dt, i refuse to spend any money to enter spirit, i have seen how the staff there operates and it is not pretty

That's interesting, I never had any complaints. I don't go there often (1/month maybe) but no problem so far.

Given how crobar was crowded, by who, and what happened as a result, I might avoid this event all together.

As much as I like DT and I miss him from the Vinyl / Arc times - what's with him going to all the different venues and charging like $50 at each place - that's BS.

Its not him, its the venue....he even mentioned how it was rediculious an dhe was going to try and do sumthing about it on his website

That's interesting, I never had any complaints. I don't go there often (1/month maybe) but no problem so far.

Given how crobar was crowded, by who, and what happened as a result, I might avoid this event all together.

The security team at Sprirt is made up of all of the guys from vinyl/arc....they are the best security team in the city.....

The security team at Sprirt is made up of all of the guys from vinyl/arc....they are the best security team in the city.....

as far as i know, thats not true... when dt spins there, there are a mix of ex-vinyl staff and spirit's own staff - they are the ones i have a problem with... but i digress... carry on

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... April 15, DT or PVD.. There is no doubt about where I will be..

Everyone else have fun at Spirit.

Is that a question? I dont think PVD can hold a candle to DT. Does PVD make music right there for you? I know he spins records, but does he take edits or loops and songs and male it right there for you? Probably NOT but whatever one less person I need to contend with for room to dance.

Have fun with boring Trance