Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia's 1-Year Arc/Vinyl Closing Anniversary Party @ Spirit, Fri 4/15

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... April 15, DT or PVD.. There is no doubt about where I will be..

Everyone else have fun at Spirit.

100% agreed.

there is no question if you want to hear dt's style of music, you should attend spirit that night. personally, really like dt musically, but done with that venue and that crowd, hopefully the 'undesireables' will attend spirit that evening

100% agreed.

there is no question if you want to hear dt's style of music, you should attend spirit that night. personally, really like dt musically, but done with that venue and that crowd, hopefully the 'undesireables' will attend spirit that evening

This is the way I feel at Crobar. But u are probably right all the guido's and hooches will probably be at DT

Is that a question? I dont think PVD can hold a candle to DT. Does PVD make music right there for you? I know he spins records, but does he take edits or loops and songs and male it right there for you? Probably NOT but whatever one less person I need to contend with for room to dance.

Have fun with boring Trance

Dont go comparing.. If u know anything about this scene u know that these arguments can go on forever and ever. I was a vinyl/arc regular and i am a huge DT fan and an even Bigger PVD fan. I have seen both live plenty of times and I have not missed a pvd show in nyc since he came back to SF after Twilo had closed nor do i plan on missing one. I did not post that in hopes of feeling that someone would say who is better or not cuz to me they are both great djs. I was just stating that i would be around the corner.

Crobar still blows but im going to support regardless. And if my body holds up from being crammed in like a sardine all nite ( cuz u have to come to expect these things when the worlds BEST TRANCE DJ comes to town) ill prob check out afterhours with DT and see how my Family at Spirit is doing after 10 am.

BTW there is nothing boring about Trance. PVD is nonstop energy.. Just cuz its not ur flava dont mean there arent people out there who are into it.. furthermore, if you did some research or listened to some music you would find that PVD is not just a trance dj but i dont have time to get into taht rite now, Im off to get back to work.. Peace.. PLUR.

your right I should do my homework on PVD, I am sure he spins more than trance. The only time I heard him spin, he spun trance. I HATE trance and dont care if anyone likes it.

Dont go comparing.. If u know anything about this scene u know that these arguments can go on forever and ever. I was a vinyl/arc regular and i am a huge DT fan and an even Bigger PVD fan. I have seen both live plenty of times and I have not missed a pvd show in nyc since he came back to SF after Twilo had closed nor do i plan on missing one. I did not post that in hopes of feeling that someone would say who is better or not cuz to me they are both great djs. I was just stating that i would be around the corner.

Crobar still blows but im going to support regardless. And if my body holds up from being crammed in like a sardine all nite ( cuz u have to come to expect these things when the worlds BEST TRANCE DJ comes to town) ill prob check out afterhours with DT and see how my Family at Spirit is doing after 10 am.

BTW there is nothing boring about Trance. PVD is nonstop energy.. Just cuz its not ur flava dont mean there arent people out there who are into it.. furthermore, if you did some research or listened to some music you would find that PVD is not just a trance dj but i dont have time to get into taht rite now, Im off to get back to work.. Peace.. PLUR.

your right I should do my homework on PVD, I am sure he spins more than trance. The only time I heard him spin, he spun trance. I HATE trance and dont care if anyone likes it.

We are like practically related with a mindset like that. Just a few more days now.

Some times you guys make me laugh at the shit you post. Why are you guys even talking about pvd and Danny. They are so much a like you know. You spend all this time talking about the crowd that goes and how poor the veue is. I think for one the Sound system is pretty fuckin tight. Its up to you the club goer to make the party and bring the vibe. Anyone that closed vinyl knows you will never hear music like that anywhere else or by anybody else. I dont care what anybody says Danny is the king of clubs. Who can program better,not to many can work a system the way he does,and who knows music better? You can argue this with me but the truth is Danny is the D.J.s-D.j. I think it probably be best if you did go to pvd. :blah: I dont remember seeing roid raging guidos at any danny partys. Maybe you are thinking of jp and not for nuthin every club in the world is going to have a few dickhead security guards. That is a fact. Be your self buddy, just be your self . :aright:

Some times you guys make me laugh at the shit you post. Why are you guys even talking about pvd and Danny. They are so much a like you know. You spend all this time talking about the crowd that goes and how poor the veue is.

Its up to you the club goer to make the party and bring the vibe.

. I dont care what anybody says Danny is the king of clubs.

: I dont remember seeing roid raging guidos at any danny partys.

ok bro, was going to vinyl/arc for 4 years, that era is over. been to the roxy parties, and the spirit parties, etc. etc. Also have seen PVD a bunch of times - and had a a great time. Dont tell ME who a DJs-DJ is, ok, pal? and if it is up to "you the club goer to make the party and bring the vibe", "you" should have a great time out no matter who you see, or at what venue, or with what crowd, correct? No matter how hard you want to deny it, the crowd/venue DO matter, unless you are one of the few elite who are actually running the party, in which case it is in your best interest to say great things NO MATTER WHAT.

And to say there are no "roid raging guidos at any danny partys", is assinine. Last few parties I've been to, 60% of the club looked like Factory in there.

And if you cherish "your" space, and "your" party, so much, why are you trying to get other people who you dont know to agree with you, give in, and come to see Danny?

spirit-0415-f.jpg

Friday, April 15th, 2005

Doors open at 11pm. 18 and over.

It's the one-year reunion of the infamous Be Yourself Arc/Vinyl closing marathon and our favorite jockey is back in the saddle. Join our champ Danny Tenaglia in celebration as he takes his victory lap!

Click here for $30 advance tickets.

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=586073&REFID=clubp[/Q

Gotta be there!!!

STARVING, thankfully the security team let me leave and i ran to a deli got a sandwhich and ran back inside with it lol. Couldnt miss a beat was ogne for only like 5mins tops thankfully, its called being dedicated and crazy at the same time.

yea they let me too, I ate and :bong: but I wasnt there as long either.