Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what HAVENT you tried?

never tried crack, dust, tina, heroin, or quaaludes...but i've been around the block with amphetamines and psychedelics...

i've been clean since halloween though! :licker:

What exactly are quaaludes? I was reading Anthony Kiedis's book and he used to pop them like candy and they sounded pretty cool...do they still make them? lol ive never even heard of them until recently

What exactly are quaaludes? I was reading Anthony Kiedis's book and he used to pop them like candy and they sounded pretty cool...do they still make them? lol ive never even heard of them until recently

they make you fall asleep, that's about it. i took them once to get off a bad acid trip and i ended up mumbling some nonsense before i passed the fuck out. nothing worth trying.

Since there are literally hundreds I have not done, I'll assume the spirit of the question is something like "What haven't you tried, but would like to?"

Those I would like to try include:

5-MeO-DET

DPT*

2C-T-4*

2C-T-21*

AMT*

MMDA (not MDMA)

MDE

2C-D*

2C-B*

5-MeO-AMT

K*

Mescaline

* = Sitting in the stash waiting for taste test

Those I have not tried and have no interest in include:

Dust

Coke

GHB

Heroin

Guest gabo
Please write about your first K experience, I'm considering trying that for the first time, too..
Take a small bump of K when u start to roll. that is all.

Guest gabo
yay thanks for the advice...i think im going to do it next time i go out, ill let you know how it goes :bounce:
yes, please do.

herion in any form, but i tried oxy and fentanyl, which is actually stronger than dope, so .. yah ..

smoked crack once, just to see what the deal was ... shit is to intense to quick and crash 10x harder and just as quick..

I had DMT once, after eating a buncha acid i thought, let me take it to the next level .. bad move, only cause i was alone ... i saw my cat turn to lego's literally...

It is the one substance that make you believe the red pill from the matrix is real ...

damn this thread though, i just realized i have done way to many drugs ... some of them only once, and some of them at a point were once a week...

but i will say this, seems like 90% of the people have done coke..