Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Lumidee

Attn: Headpusher

1st off.....to answer your rediculous question, YES I am a DJ......2nd....I don't constantly BEG for tracks......so don't get it twisted.......last I checked, this board was for things lke posting tracks and asking about new tracks.....I am in radio, I produce, I spin at clubs......and I KNOW this is a new track....which I have now and oh wait....Camillo rocked it for the first time this past saturday......and he's on HOT 97.....

Damm....took me 3 dayd to get.......

And if I say please and thank you when asking for a track, it's because I have RESPECT for the people on this board who may help me out......with that being said........Im done with you.....Have a nice day

1st off.....to answer your rediculous question, YES I am a DJ......2nd....I don't constantly BEG for tracks......so don't get it twisted.......last I checked, this board was for things lke posting tracks and asking about new tracks.....I am in radio, I produce, I spin at clubs......and I KNOW this is a new track....which I have now and oh wait....Camillo rocked it for the first time this past saturday......and he's on HOT 97.....

And if I say please and thank you when asking for a track, it's because I have RESPECT for the people on this board who may help me out......with that being said........Im done with you.....Have a nice day

last i checked, your response to 3 different threads was..

"hey does anyone have this track? email address = ..;etc.etc..etc"

you so industry :rolleyes:

Just an FYI Hot 97 sucks...there going downhill ever since they went more mainstream. there very slow to get stuff and when they do they over play it. I mean look who DJ's there:

Funk flex...mainstream

DJ Enuff...do i need comment

Mister Cee ...not bad

DJ Clue...had his prime when i was in HS

Kay slay....come on

Angie Martinez....SEXY!! ohh wait off topic

I think Wired 96.5 does a better then them..thats if you can get any Pa stations where your at.

Just an FYI Hot 97 sucks...there going downhill ever since they went more mainstream. there very slow to get stuff and when they do they over play it. I mean look who DJ's there:

Funk flex...mainstream

DJ Enuff...do i need comment

Mister Cee ...not bad

DJ Clue...had his prime when i was in HS

Kay slay....come on

Angie Martinez....SEXY!! ohh wait off topic

I think Wired 96.5 does a better then them..thats if you can get any Pa stations where your at.

do they have live mixshows on Wired 96.5?.. just curious & who are their mixshow djs?... I've listened to power 99 for over 20 years,, wouldnt mind hearin other 'mixshows'

do they have live mixshows on Wired 96.5?.. just curious & who are their mixshow djs?... I've listened to power 99 for over 20 years,, wouldnt mind hearin other 'mixshows'

They do throw live sets from Shampoo club on Saterday night, which aint bad from the club or the radio. I have never heard them do a beat set on air though. But to play live from a club for 3 hours is nice.

I hear people who like power 99 tend to stay with them and not move..

They do throw live sets from Shampoo club on Saterday night, which aint bad from the club or the radio. I have never heard them do a beat set on air though. But to play live from a club for 3 hours is nice.

I hear people who like power 99 tend to stay with them and not move..

I would definately check out a different mixshow... Im workin Sat nights so guess I'd miss it anyhow.. but Comsic Kev & Doc B are the shit IMO (power99sdjs) It aint broke so I wont fix it.