Clubplanet Nightlife Community

got a ticket by a state trooper on the tpk

30 over the limit...who's friends with some prosecuters?

I would get in touch with Pete Barnes, of Jorgenson & Barnes and see if he could represent you. His partner Jay Jorgenson is one of the municipal court judges in Woodbridge. They are located in Iselin near the Metropark train station. Good luck!

thanks for the help, most likely as a first timer im gonna get my points dropped down to 2 and with the nj forgiveness law my insurance wont go up.

U think it will be dropped? Was it a 55 MPH or 65? They are probaly going to hit u with a fine around $400, I would DEFINITLY get a lawyer.

GOOD LUCK

U think it will be dropped? Was it a 55 MPH or 65? They are probaly going to hit u with a fine around $400, I would DEFINITLY get a lawyer.

GOOD LUCK

it was in a 65, so it will hopefully get down to 2 points (1-14 over) and money aint a thing, i was jus worrying bout the insurance going up but i dont think it will.

Best DUI guy in NJ - Jay Ziznewski in Woodbridge (right across from Wegman's). He's sick- got my friend out of 3 DWIs. Guy knows everybody. He would be great to get out of a ticket, but he costs serious cash.... $3000 for a DUI case.

:bj:

Best DUI guy in NJ - Jay Ziznewski in Woodbridge (right across from Wegman's). He's sick- got my friend out of 3 DWIs. Guy knows everybody. He would be great to get out of a ticket, but he costs serious cash.... $3000 for a DUI case.

:bj:

$3000? I have known people to pay $7000 to $15,000 on a DWI case. $3000 is cheap.

what are you worried about??? I got clocked at 86 in a 65 mph and it was in Edison, not to far away. Anyhow, after the fine after court fees, it was like $200, they dropped 2 points and my insurance went up a whole $50, so if $$$ aint a thing you got nuthin to worry about unless of course you have a bad record and sounds like you are leaving those details out...

the only prosecuters I know are in Paramus and EP...why would you need a prosecuter anyhow?? Sounds like you need a Defense Attorny bro

what are you worried about??? I got clocked at 86 in a 65 mph and it was in Edison, not to far away. Anyhow, after the fine after court fees, it was like $200, they dropped 2 points and my insurance went up a whole $50, so if $$$ aint a thing you got nuthin to worry about unless of course you have a bad record and sounds like you are leaving those details out...

the only prosecuters I know are in Paramus and EP...why would you need a prosecuter anyhow?? Sounds like you need a Defense Attorny bro

If your insurance went up 50 bucks.You must drive the biggest piece of shit on the road! :flush: