Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Take a vocal out keep background music?*

xxnonamexx

you cant. BUT you can flush out certain frequencies. If looking to remix, you can flushout certain frequencies and add in your own individual tracks. Over powering some of the original elements. Junior Vasquez does this alot in his remixes. Sometimes works. Sometimes doesnt. Depends. But to give you a simply reply. NO.

you cant. BUT you can flush out certain frequencies. If looking to remix, you can flushout certain frequencies and add in your own individual tracks. Over powering some of the original elements. Junior Vasquez does this alot in his remixes. Sometimes works. Sometimes doesnt. Depends. But to give you a simply reply. NO.

whatup :)

how u doing?

impossible

you would need to either get the acapella or instrumental

once a song is mixed down into a CD/vinyl, u cannot take out individual elements from the song

Its not impossible, just a wate of time and wait for the music/recording industry to release it. Some artists dont want it to be released.

ok now your talking about taking a sample and working with the sample...

that can be done....everyone works with samples these days...

u can do it yourself if you like.....buy yourself a sampler (like an akai) or a program that does samples (like recyle).

or take it to a professional studio and have them make the sample for you...just tell them what u want

theres a plug-in which i use when editing (w/cool edit pro) that works pretty well. its called analogx, its a vocal remover that makes the vocal sounds muffle and keeps most of the music intact.the results may vary from song to song, but works for me. i got that plug in from a "future music" magazine`s cd.

ok chief whatever you win :laugh:

You have a hard head...you do know audio is layered. If you have the right software anything is possible. Most software out there only allows for R channel and L channel and thats about it.

theres a plug-in which i use when editing (w/cool edit pro) that works pretty well. its called analogx, its a vocal remover that makes the vocal sounds muffle and keeps most of the music intact.the results may vary from song to song, but works for me. i got that plug in from a "future music" magazine`s cd.

Yea i have tried it, its not bad... cool edit pro is now audition btw.