Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Duvet

checked out DUVET (old centrofly) this past weekend. had a really good time w/the girls. the venue itself is amazing! beds all over the place, tv's, plus tables. the bouncers were cool too - offered to comp us.

The bathroom was even niiiiiice. They were co-ed, the bathroom doors were 1-way mirrors, so as u were peeing, it felt like you were out in the open for everyone to see.

well, it something new anyway. :) couple of random shots...

if they do a cool house/dj night there i'll check it out. not hating, just not into the models and bottles / pick up, hook up scene.

1. not looking for any ass, im happy with my girl

2. MAD boring staring at 400 dollar shoes and dumb sausages with button down shirts ever color of the rainbow...

3. im poor i cant afford a bottle :laugh:

if they do a cool house/dj night there i'll check it out. not hating, just not into the models and bottles / pick up, hook up scene.

2. MAD boring staring at 400 dollar shoes and dumb sausages with button down shirts ever color of the rainbow...

agreed...but i own some shirts like that lol, although i am lookin for ass, def not at a club.

i noticed that at cellar, lots of hoes latching on to doods to see if they had bottles lol

a) you're lcky you have someone

B) LOL dumb sausasage...I have seen a shirt with colored stripes, we nicknamed the guy "Rainbow Bright" u woul die if I told you who it was

c) i cant stand people with $$$ to burn

Clubbingirl - lemme know next time you go, we'll roll in together :beer:

agreed...but i own some shirts like that lol, although i am lookin for ass, def not at a club.

i noticed that at cellar, lots of hoes latching on to doods to see if they had bottles lol

true that...i have some colorful button downs that the wife likes me to wear to crobar :rolleyes: ehh whatever

cellar there are ALOT of "moet momosas' all the time there. but that place is fucking UBER dope so you HAVE to let is slide...party is proper 15 out of 10 for that joint

as cynstam said...im DEF. lucky :)

I was bored so I finally looked at the pics and I have this to say:

1. There are guys wearing sneaks and casual tops, if I'm paying $20, muthaf*cker better put on some dress slacks and a belt with a shiny buckle

2. If I sit on the bed, i will get one of those gaps in the back of my jeans and everyone will see my butt and thong which would be way up my crack

3. if I have to take off my shoes, not only will I look like a short frumpy midget but my feet will stink up the place

so clubbingirl, when are we goin? lol

I was bored so I finally looked at the pics and I have this to say:

1. There are guys wearing sneaks and casual tops, if I'm paying $20, muthaf*cker better put on some dress slacks and a belt with a shiny buckle

2. If I sit on the bed, i will get one of those gaps in the back of my jeans and everyone will see my butt and thong which would be way up my crack

3. if I have to take off my shoes, not only will I look like a short frumpy midget but my feet will stink up the place

so clubbingirl, when are we goin? lol

hahhaha, yes yes, good eye captain.

1) i took those pics at the end of the night (approx 3 or 4am), so the crowd died down

2) if i was sitting, i was sitting up against a pillow ;) i have to admit, dancing on those beds were fun

3) i looked short w/o the heels, but by that time, I had 5 drinks and 2 shots in me...everything was a-okay :updown:

Screw that place and if ya want a one way mirror bathroom go to brite bar.

If you were in the bathroom and u looked thru that mirror and someone was about to crack a glowstick would you:

a. jump through the glass and say AH HA got you now

b. rip off the mask's mask and smash the mirror and say Ah Ha got you now

c. go to the nearest bouncer and plead with him to help you

d. just dance your way out of there