Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which of the 3?

aa07033

Which of the 3 would you purchase?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 3 would you purchase?

• Toyota Corolla Type S
    • Nissan Sentra Spec-V
    • Mazda 3

Starting to make some plans around the household, and since my father's beater is going to call it quits soon and my personal vehicle is starting to show it's age we're going to have to invest in a new car.

Unfortunetally due to my tuition and rediculous gas prices anything muscular or anything really above 18-19000 has to be ruled out. Basically we're considering a 4 door sedan, 4 cylinder, and most importantly reliablility.

Of course me & my father are appassionati of some HP and looks so we're not going for the cheapest possible. Therefore I want everyone's input, out of the three, which would you pick? +'s and -'s? Let me know, Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
You may want to wait a little while and look at the new Civic as well...

The Civic is due for a Complete face lift and a new motor in the 2006 model year. It should be nice. I think they will be out in september. If you have the time you should wait and Defiantly check it out. If not the Carrolla S is a fun car.

The Civic is due for a Complete face lift and a new motor in the 2006 model year. It should be nice. I think they will be out in september. If you have the time you should wait and Defiantly check it out. If not the Carrolla S is a fun car.

the new Golf should be out by then as well.

LOL...you pick cars that are cheap but not on gas...dont mean to laugh at you but the Spec and the 3 both need super, the corolla is fne with mid. But i belive some stated the TC which uses mid as well or maybe regular. If it does thats your best bet right now for 16 grand base and wont empty your wallet on gas.

It still sucks gas..my boss has it and he is always filling up, its a fast rev'ing and kinda high rev'ing car.

Look at the civic, accord, corolla...these all get around 25mpg. Granted the smaller 3 is fine but if you get the bigger motor dont expect 25mpg, the 2.3L

if you are revving it all the time, you are not going to get 25mpg.

btw: the scion has a lower mpg rating than the 3 does.

I am a high reving person in my accord and i always get 23-25 no matter what.

Weird cuz my friend ownes a TC and gets 25 easy. I find the manufactures to lie on reults you see this a lot with SUV's and them getting passed the guzzler tax, as well as some 4cyl's and getting it in to the low emissions vehicle. Best bet is to visit forums and ask what they get